X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.iloveracing.com

then buy some BM mags and drift tengoku... simple as that

Comment

i live in vermont and i can't get squat for drifting mags all the drifting coverage i get is in ricer mags and online

Comment

I wish Civics were not the CAR OF CHOICE for rice although honda must be happy. I used to want to own a civic but not any more. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing ricer's ruin every thing the import scene, street racing, car shows, some touges not all. I would kill for an all drifting english magazine. I do read import tuner and not every thing is a civic but still its my only real choice.

Comment

Once drifting has a superior representation... which is closely approaching... there will be a US drifting mag. Now the only thing I want to know and discourage is how watered down the content will be... I mean you already see how we get shafted between USDM and JDM cars hahahaha

It'll probably be some kind of fluffed up type of stuff... I know of some guys that are trying to start mags that I would respect... all raw and to the point... but we'll see if things pan out...

Comment

There's one advantatge of the "ricers" buying Civics and other imports: it keeps the supply of domestics cheap

Comment

New Drift Battle Mag

We are offering an English language Australian drifting magazine packed full of international drifting news from Australian drifting to US drifting to the latest from Japan. Drift Factory will be the first drifting company to carry this publication in the United States. This magazine is extremely similar to Option mag with the exception of being printed in English. This bi-monthly magazine is actually Australian but it covers drifting worldwide and focuses considerably on US and Japanese drift events. Information in this magazine is very cutting edge as Australian drifting has solidified over many years and their proximity to Japan allows them to keep on top of all the newest technology and trends. Upon reading the magazine, it has become clear to us that this is more than just an Australian magazine but could be considered a worldwide magazine due to the coverage of drift events, teams and cars from around the world. Both are in stock and both will be added to our Rewards Store.

You can find out more about each issue here. Issue 3 is on the way.

Comment

try super street magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                  i just buy them at the local convience store for 4 bucks. and u get a sticker
                  I would like to beat yoo down LoL!!

Comment

Originally posted by anonomousdrift
                    it was a one time only thing from import tuner

Correction it was produced from Import Racer; If you give them feed back on it they will produce more issues. And you will be able to point them in the right direction.

Comment

import racer is a good book...just not enough information. i like the photography tho...normally the best.

anyway, you can get options and other drifting mags at the Autobacs stores...like Super Autobacs, etc.

Comment

not all mags are ricer mags i love sport compact car all there stuff is tech they dont type a whole article on how much visual hp the car has and they dont usualy do alot of civic(not saying they dont cover them) but they had a sr20det powerd miata that lookd so sweet i think it was last issue or the one before

Comment

I really hope Grassroots Motorsports or Sports Car puts out a suppliment or spin-off on drifting. Too many of the "Import/Import Lifestyle" magazines are too childish for my taste. To me though SCC is not part of that group, although several independent writers have strayed too far in that direction.

Comment

yup Drift Battle is a drift only magazine, i get it down here all the time for $8, good mag too, not really thick, but they only just got started, so expect to see fuller mags later on. i live in aus so i guess its obvious. option DVD's are like $40 to $50 AU which is hella expensive and don't work on most DVD players so if you are in australia don't expect to watch option DVD's but you can read Drift Battle.

Comment

for all u east coast vaginas... there are like 4 places within 10miles of me (5 miles North of Washington D.C.) that sell Option, Option2, HyperRev... u guys just arent looking hard enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X