Terrible news about my S13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible update

Alright, after speaking with my father, and making some tuff descisions about my car.

I am going to bring my baby home, but i will be driftless for a while. Looks like i will be driving a crap wagon for a few months. I promise you before the summer is over my car will be reborn. And i will go back to work drifting everynight for at least a solid month to get my skills back.

Right now i have 300 dollars to my name in cash. I will need alot more to finish my car, but i will work on it.

Thank you all for your support and advice. I think i will still be buying a sr20 when i can afford it, though nothing is certain right now.

-SMC....

Comment

Re: Terrible update

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
      Alright, after speaking with my father, and making some tuff descisions about my car.

I am going to bring my baby home, but i will be driftless for a while. Looks like i will be driving a crap wagon for a few months. I promise you before the summer is over my car will be reborn. And i will go back to work drifting everynight for at least a solid month to get my skills back.

Right now i have 300 dollars to my name in cash. I will need alot more to finish my car, but i will work on it.

Thank you all for your support and advice. I think i will still be buying a sr20 when i can afford it, though nothing is certain right now.

-SMC....
      bring your 300 and meet me in las vegus at the rulett table in the bilagio. Ill get you your cash

Comment

im a black jack man my self.. but i say we do it. Vegas is only a 5 hour drive threw the desert here. no cops, we could average about 120.

Comment

im a black jack man my self.. but i say we do it. Vegas is only a 5 hour drive threw the desert here. no cops, we could average about 120.
          5 hours 120 you walkin there or what. I can leve Fontana and be there in less than 4 and have the penthouse ready at the bilagio before i get there.

Comment

let me rephrase, at 60-70 it takes 5 hours.. it takes alot less at a buck 20

Comment

let me rephrase, at 60-70 it takes 5 hours.. it takes alot less at a buck 20
              my girlfriend there does those turn around buss parties. We can get hammered and not have to drive. And we get a ride back.

Comment

sounds great. Does she have a sister?

Comment

whut are you guys talking right now???

Comment

Vegas trip to make me feel better

Comment

an DX whut about the wiring diagrams for the 13BT s-5 engine...send them to me i can have a translator...and if you see asamoto tell him that im his biggest fan!!! wanna be his dog!! jajajaja just kitting i wanna be hes asistant

Comment

yo NG you dont have pics of your 240??

Comment

see my signiture image? that middle two pictures are my car. Its all stock on the outside basicly.

Comment

ooh cool men... like that i just have tha custom made front lip and thats it (3 inch)

Comment

if you want i can see if i can get up with this old cat tha owns a junkyard he is friends with my dad he might have a few layiing around would you mind a KA that came out of a truck ? im in nc if i can get one i`l post for you ok?

Comment

no thanks man, i apreciate it, but the distance and everything.. it wont work out.

Comment

Working...
                                X