• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone who cares, the real subs are out. www.animesuki.com

Comment

<tears....>at last...at long last

Comment

Looks like Live-Evil has decided to take up the task in fansubbing this.

Comment

Can I buy them on DVD yet? I like to have the complete set.

Comment

well there are only 2 eps of stage 4 out so far in japan. eps 3-4 are due out in june and 5-6 are slated for a august release.... i guess the whole series is gonna be done pay-per-view style. so your probobaly gonna have to wait till june if you wanna get a full DVD with 4 eps... if you wanna get a boxed set of the whole 4h stage your gonna have to wait till like next year this time for the HK dvd guys can get all the eps....

so the short answer is: no you can't get them on DVD... not right now anyway

TF

Comment

Thanks for the heads up ACDsupra, i'm d/ling it now.It better be subbed and not a raw or fake!

Anyone know where to get 4th stage episode 2 yet, subbed correctly?

Comment

i bet ep2 will be out soonish... but i haven't seen any official release yet... just keep checking Animesuki or MircX

once there is a release for ep2 you will see it there pretty quick

TF

Comment

ep 1 was great! ep2 "looked good" not no english subtitles :'( I wish I could understand .... Anyone know where I can get ep2 dubbed? or at least subtitles with it?

Comment

dubbed... not likely... fan dubbing isn't all the popular... subbed you will see sooner or later... probably sooner

TF

Comment

is just episode 1 and 2 out? or are there others already on the net?

Comment

ok... eps 1-2 were shown on pay per view in japan on april 17th.. eps 3-4 are comming out in june... 5-6 in august and so on and so on... till all 13 eps are out... all of them are pay-per-view

as for subbed releases... so far only ep1 is out... ep2 will probobally be out soon but i don't know when

TF

Comment

wow.....

damn....

that is a long wait just for a 2 episodes.

Comment

hey project D i like your car men... like me its the product of hard work... keep in contact men.. my e mail is astrozombiedk@hotmail.com

Comment

how do i get these .torrent files to work?!!?!? I'M DYING TO SEE THE END OF THE MX5's race!!!

Comment

You have to use bittorrent. It's a download program. You download th e.torrent file and it tells BitTorrent where to go and what to download.

Comment

Working...
                                X