Initial D 4th stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintDrift
    I don't know about you, but I don't have a car where you can roll 3-wheel style anywhere.
    yeah, for me that seemed a bit impossible to do, but whatever. it is just a cartoon :-p

and oh yeah drifter x download the k-lite codec pack if u cant watch the video. i dont know the site but the pack covers all the types of media files u need if u want to watch subs

Comment

I think 4th stage is mostly cactching up to the manga at this point. I'm guessing that we'll probably see the Altezza vs Ae86 battle, as well as Rx7 vs GTR, in addition to the 86 vs Miata.

Comment

thanks dude i completely forgot that it could be codecs thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by damnitsfrancis
          yeah, for me that seemed a bit impossible to do, but whatever. it is just a cartoon :-p
          It's not impossible,just very,very,very hard to do.Why I say its not impossible? Well someone posted a precision driving video with these guys in Sabb cars.They were driving on the right outside wheels from left to right in a synchronized fashion,approximately 10 of them.It literally looked like they were going to tip over.Also,all 4 wheels are touching,the front right tire is on the inside,and the left front on the outside,making it possible.Also,with the current speed and weight shift,it is very possible,just not very possible to most drivers.But I can gurantee a precision driver could do it easily.

Comment

where i can get the episodes of the 4th stage.. like in a list or something i already have the divX playa...some one knows i have seen all tha sh!t on tgha past 2nd stage, movies blah blah blah...where i get the 4th stagee...you know to check it out

Comment

I think Live-Evil is encoding the eps in XviD vs. DivX..... that prolly why some of you were having issues with the video

TF

Comment

I don't know about that. I noticed a Divx icon appearing at the corner of my video.

Comment

ok.. so no one knows... if some one knows please tell me...

Comment

i have the codecs, it was running choppy on my comp so i got a program called videodub which is like an editing program you can get free. It put this filter on it to get rid of those green melting squares and i just watch it in the preview mode and it works just fine for me. i was going to save it with the filters on it but it would've been like 700 mb so i decided to just keep watching the way i have been

Comment

also it depends on your system and what program you are using to watch the file. since my computer is sorta slow. only 800mhz sometimes the video is more choppy on my windows media player but it runs better or less choppy on a program that doesnt really slow down my computer, such as winamp.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                        It's not impossible,just very,very,very hard to do.Why I say its not impossible? Well someone posted a precision driving video with these guys in Sabb cars.They were driving on the right outside wheels from left to right in a synchronized fashion,approximately 10 of them.It literally looked like they were going to tip over.Also,all 4 wheels are touching,the front right tire is on the inside,and the left front on the outside,making it possible.Also,with the current speed and weight shift,it is very possible,just not very possible to most drivers.But I can gurantee a precision driver could do it easily.

It's possible but who would be stupid enough to actually risk wrecking their car over a little battle?

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
                          It's possible but who would be stupid enough to actually risk wrecking their car over a little battle?
                          Everyone here. Because you're risking your car if you're battling at all. But I know what you mean, and I have no idea. That Panda Trueno dumb4ss I would imagine =P

Comment

Who the hell is that guy anyways? I always see him buzzing around with his cool guy Fujiwara Tofu Shop(in Japanese no less) vinyl. Stupid ricer.

Comment

Originally posted by damnitsfrancis

Rear wheel drive cars with grippy tires and (in my humble opinion) too stiff sway bars will often lift the inside front tire:

http://www.rmsolo.org/pictures/99Nats/josh.jpg

http://www.rmsolo.org/pictures/99Nats/stockton2.jpg

http://www.rmsolo.org/random_images/coleman.jpg

You wouldn't have to even lift the tire off the ground though, just transfer enough weight so that it doesn't drop down very far so it could still go over the other side of the gutter. That said, an underpowered car on a downhill course is not very likely to pull this off.

Comment

Yeah, those guys are getting their tires up for maybe a second. Try doing it for 4 seconds or so 3-wheel-popawheelie-style.

Comment

Working...
                                X