Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D

Does anyone here watch Initial D? (probly everyone but just post...lol)

yea i watched it wen long ago wen i found it. Some of stage 4 is out o man its so exciting, lol. im dieing for more episodes

Comment

How many are there? in the 4th stage....
      im ordering the 10 dvd set off ebay, it has all the episodes and the movie, but only 2 episodes of 4th stage

Comment

only 2 are subbed so far, i dont kno how many are out in japan, probably only 2

Comment

yeah theres only 2 eps a month out... were stukk for a while

iDownloaded 1-3 n xtra off kazaa... years ago... iThink xtra n 3 had jus kome out recently, n ive seen th skrewd n regular 4th stage rips so far... first was th best, sekon was ok. this gutter flyin kraziness is just that. but if th rest of tit is decent, we`ll see...

Comment

another great display of the english language brought to you by tryiian

Comment

sing tit loud, sing tit proud...

go chekk some ctrl alt del, or read a mac site`s latest news... or somen

edit: oh yeah support y lokal domes-drifter right?

ive never drifted anathin else... ive brakin drifted an FF lumina n my frien does plenty a stuff in his mustangs... that auto-v6 pulled some imprressive handbrake maneuvers before we tried a poweroversteer uphill n hit th kurb... n totaled her.... poor thing

but now tits a manual gt 5 liter... upgraded... why am iRepeatin this <i>again</i>?

....*wanders off* W..c..P...
              (wildcherrypepsi.com)

Comment

STFU
                edit : oh yeah initial d is pretty cool tho

Comment

I started watching it last year. I was really damn excited when I heard 4th Stage was coming and dled the subs as soon as possible. Too bad the next two episodes don't come out 'til mid-June according to the release schedule. We get two episodes every two months. The last episodes don't come out until next year.

Comment

Where do you guys get your DVD?

I need some info i have been looking for the series for two years know but i want english dubbed.

Comment

Hum, Richmond, VA here. Anyways, you'll have to dl most of it. Currently Tokyopop has only released the first 13 episodes or so of the 1st Stage. That's the only way to get English dub, but its horrible. You can find that in any Best Buy or Suncoast. I'd suggest just dling the whole thing and dealing with the sub. It's not that bad and their voices grow on you.

Comment

Good series, nuttin wrong with it and Stage 4 is currently playing in Japan, but the US is slowly being leaked the first few episodes, so it's tight

Comment

No, we got them the first night they came out in Japan. Aww, glorious internet. They were only raws with no subtitles but they were still good to watch. Then it only took a few days to get them subbed. The next two eps are airing on the 24th of this month so expect to find them soon after that.

Comment

Thanks SaintDrift

Man you dont know how long i have been waiting for them. I thought about getting stages 1-3 straight from japan. But sometimes you just want the simplicity of not having to read 6 hours worth of subtitles.

Comment

i think initial d got alot of ppl her into drifitng if anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X