ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saay It Aint Soo >>>omfg Everybody Read This!!! I Hope This Isnt True!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saay It Aint Soo >>>omfg Everybody Read This!!! I Hope This Isnt True!

THIS TOPIC ON THIS POST MAY IN FACT BE THE FIRST EVER ENCOUNTER WITH WHAT MAY IN FACT RUIN THE DRIFTING, TOUGE, WANGAN, ETC CULTURES FOREVER......... what i have heard from a friend is that they are making a real live action INITIAL D movie starring J CHOW who is a chinese star...... if this is true then we might all as well know that this may turn into a fast and furious incident......... please somebody find out if this is true or not.......... This could be the end for all of us..... and the starting of a whole new international crisis with the underground and racing and motoring scene........... i hope this aint true... if it is im going to be really pissed .........

this is S13 STEVE from socal signing out.... [edited]
    Last edited by S13_Steve; 05-06-2004, 04:09 PM.

omg...nasty....

for one thing..most live action versions of anime's i've seen havent been very good...and for another thing, like u said..itll probly turn out all fast and the furious and stupid....sickening.
    Last edited by Munch; 05-06-2004, 05:44 PM.

Comment

if its true and the movie comes out well all station out from the movies and when we see the civic guys after they saw the initial D movie will all shoot em up lolz jk

Comment

OMGIZZLE.. are u dumb.... o man u have no clue about live action shows do u.. LOLLERSKATEZ ROFFLECOPTER!!!!!!!!!!11

i cant wait till its done, they started filming today i think

Comment

Im pretty sure its true. I think they have been working on it for a while now. I know they've been working on it since before the 4th stage was announced last year.

Comment

lol i guess steve missed that thread 6 months ago. We had pics of the ad and like the cast. lol. it was a big argument about who was playing who. and unforutnately it wont be pure drifting or Initial D, i heard it's gonna be like gangsters, and shooting and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that. lmao. it'll definetely be interesting.

Comment

You even said it yourself,he is a CHINESE ACTOR who acts in CHINESE MOVIES.You live in the USA,not CHINA or HONG KONG.Make sense now? I don't know what your talking about,that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ain't hitting over here.

Comment

yeah jackie chan... chinese actor and performer.... makes chinese movies... also is in US films...... and most big famous chinese films come over into the US like the movie "crouching drifter hidden po po" .... and i dont know anything about where the production is being made or whot he director is and all i said the starring guy was chinese.......... could be a iraqy movie with a chinese star for all we know.... damn i miss out on everything ahaha

Comment

I agree. I can't wait to see that movie. Also isn't it slated for the Asia market and not the US? if so, what makes you think that the Civic boys are even gonna see it in the theaters?

On a third note, watch the Asian movies. They are all about some Fast and Furious stuff man. Thats whats hot over there man. They want to be like us and we want to be like them. It's been like that forever. Heck look at Anime in general. Big round American style eyes. It's us man. Watch the History of Anime. It's all in there.

I can't wait for it to come out. Long live Initial D. Rah Rah Rah, get into the car, Rah Rah Ree, slide into a tree.

This is Ghost. The legal street driver. I use a signal and make right hand turns on red only when clear. Booyah.

Comment

It's for the asian market right now.Though they've made some pretty decent car movies,watch the final race in Legend Of Speed.Much better than FnF.

Comment

All of Legend of SPeed is better than FnF

Comment

u guys seen GTO oooooOO thats a good Live action series

Comment

Oh yea, Legend of Speed. The final race where the tunnel turns all Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat on us. Also the one where they pass each other bout 1 meeeeellion times and then when he wins, he burns the car. I'm glad I don't have that habit, heck man, i'd be in the poorer house than I already am going round torching cars like that.

But it is a cool race. I like that actor too. He is the one in The Vampire Effect. That movie ROCKS. Cute girls battling with Teddy Bears and poles on a rooftop. I wake in cold sweats after that dream come to the screen.

Comment

I think that if the movie does hit the US, I hope it has some good drifting sequences, with real cars not CGI (Like the drag scene in FnF 1) If the drifting is real or at least looks good, i really can't complain. Drifting is already mainstream. It is unaviadable. No matter how long something is underground it will leak out to the generl public/society. this caould be looked at two ways. Drifting will get even bigger and morew pressure will bve put on the drifting society to keep it off the streets, cops will look for "potential drifters", write up tickets for haveong a pair of Kei Office coil-overs (ok that one is pretty bad) etc. All that BS. But it can also be a blessing in disguise. Car companies may take notice to the new fad (I use that term loosely since that's all it is to them) and start building cheap,stiff, FR cars for drifting just like they did for the import tuner craze. Why do you think the SRT-4, the saturn redlines, and all the other hopped up production compacts came out. Without it they probably never would have been built. I think this movie if executed correctly can be great and have a lot of psitive effects, thgough there will be negative effects, you can never ahve good without bad.

Besides, it's 2 hours of drifting for $7...why complain?

Comment

Great way of looking at it. But it will be less than 7.00 cause it won't hit US theaters. It is a big deal to bring a dubbed movie out because 90% of the population will not go see it. So Hollywood isn't going to waste their time and money to bring it out. Yes you will be getting this one from your local cool video store or the internet. Blockbuster isn't gonna carry it so give that one up.

Comment

Working...
                              X