What Other Kinds Of Mototrsports Are You Into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Other Kinds Of Mototrsports Are You Into

Besides drift what other kinds of motorsports including bikes and watercraft do you Participate in or Actually follow?
    Autocross
    16.67%
    Gymkana
    16.67%
    drag/bracket racing
    16.67%
    motorcycles
    0.00%
    bench racing (dyno tuning )
    0.00%
    other
    50.00%
    Last edited by mudduck3006; 05-09-2004, 03:33 PM.

touge, rally, F1, ect... i like it all. Cars are cars no matter wat they are doing

Comment

I am into anything cars. NASCAR is good for a lazy Sunday afternoon since I don't have cable. I'm also into show stuff like car audio.

Comment

yea i used to b into NASCAR but now i dont got time to sit there for 3 hours waiting for a wreck. LOL jk yea its fun to watch

Comment

i like JGTC and only some F1 races that are interesting and WRC and SCCA rally hhhhhmmmm...... and touge........and destructioon derby....

Comment

Originally posted by Misthael
            I am into anything cars. NASCAR is good for a lazy Sunday afternoon since I don't have cable. I'm also into show stuff like car audio.
            copy that

Comment

I like most forms of auto racing. Nascar i only like the wrecks, which makes me feel bad because people can get hurt. and that is mean to find joy in that. Drag racing is interesting for like 5 mintues. but F1 and touring cars i love to watch. i also love motorcycle racing, and riding them. I like a lot more motorsports than this, just these are the ones that come to mind at first.

- Peace

*edit- can't believe i forgot to add WRC, i love watching rally races.b

Comment

Aside from drifting, i like Touge type stuff. Either competitively Or for sport or just casually.

I watch just about any racing on tv. and watch nascar with my grandfather, ocasionally going to the local half mile oval track. They run truck series races there on ocasions.

But overall i have to say i am far more interested in watching real cars race. as opposed to funny cars or nascar type stuff or formula one type stuff.

Its all good, but put real cars in there and i cant get enough of it. Rallying is cool too but i dont follow it regularly.

Comment

I like F1 racing
                  -TOUGE
                  -RALLY
                  -JGTC
                  -DTM

Nascar is to boring for me

Comment

Autocross, Rallye, F1, JGTC, ALOT of the SCCA races (Grand AM etc.), drag racing, almost anything except NASCAR. I don't like it...i just don;t see the amusement of watching cars make all left turns...but that is just me.

Comment

^^^^^^ WORD

Comment

i like touge and rally.

[edited]
                        Last edited by nissanguy_24; 05-10-2004, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                          i like touge and rally. nascar is for hicks....no offence

Nascar is for anyone who likes it

Comment

[edited]
                            Last edited by nissanguy_24; 05-10-2004, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Anything but nascar or oval track racing, im not really a fan of carts either. I love circuit racing.

Comment

Working...
                              X