No announcement yet.

andy yen 180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See folks, that's how you get better. Alex lives with Andy. Learn from whoever you can. Surround yourselves with like minded people and you shall evolve.

Comment

Yeah - that's why big leagues need classes!

-MR

Comment

hey ghost is back. hi ghost! haha.

andy didnt you go to DD13? i have pics of your car there...

who was driving?

Comment

hey Andy,

its Rudy (used to have touge Daewoo) dinos friend..... havent seen u since u were driving ur buddy's EG. so when is the rustoleum painted beast coming back ? you know what i mean

Comment

thats a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* photo of gloomy
            that was the first time driving on DD13 and the car had alot of problem.

and the beast was put away by alex when we were practice. i spun and took my car life just like that.
            this year i started a new business and im tight on flow so i wont be having a beast this year but ill will start slowly put it together when i get the chance. sticking with the 86 for good. and this was a great chance to drive a high powered car learned alot. you never stop learning as long as you keep driving.
            hay you guys drive safe now. ill be going up when i got some time on my hand...
            ANDY YEN SWINGBattle
            DRIVE SAFE ANDY YEN SWING Battle

Comment

thats a nice color/graphics scheme! car looks noice too! good luck and be safe

Comment

yeah... i heard about the accident during practice with the car, didtn know that what killed it though. well prolly see u around up top some time. laters and good luck with upcoming comps and events

-Rudy

Comment

anyone have video of the crash?

Comment

the crash was on the option vid D1 USA and thats all.

ANDY YEN SWINGBattle
                    DRIVE SAFE ANDY YEN SWING Battle

Comment

ok thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X