ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross Petty (Rotary Power/Grip Video FD3S).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont really like their kits either. and this one doesnt really do the trick for me.

revlimit - you goin to the DS this saturday?

Comment

Sadly no...I'll be up in Oregon visiting my brother. Next month though I'll be there. Man I haven't drifted in awhile...it's depressing...

Comment

Here are more pics of the car with the sponsor logos

Comment

right now it doesnt quite click for me... but thats because the rims gotta match.. once u get them on i hope it all comes togethjer beautifully

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
            Sadly no...I'll be up in Oregon visiting my brother. Next month though I'll be there. Man I haven't drifted in awhile...it's depressing...
            damn. its crazy hearing you car there. hehe. scary *Censored**Censored**Censored* V8.

well i guess you'll be at the next one in july?

Comment

I'm going to try and make it out to the July event. Hopefully my body kit will be finished by then. I'm like 95% done with it but I haven't been working on it recently. Mostly because I need some money to finish it and I'm broke O_o

On the topic of this thread...that car is really starting to look nice...but I'm very happy you guys aren't using those rims...Cause man...their just silly

Comment

yeah im not feelin the old veilside rims.

i hope some kind of crazy 2 piece volks make it on there. i like the way those look

Comment

wanna see that car in actionnn noww!!!!!!!

Comment

I would have went w/ a diffrent body kit but thats just me. It still looks good. I say go w/ some work rims. Volks are too common now a days.

Comment

I would just like to say that the FD looks clean, that's good to see. I would also like to say good luck to the team on their prodject and Ross. I like to see more stuff coming from GRIP. There videos are dope.

Man I sound like a tool!..... YOU GUYS SUCK!

J/K.... Kick r's

Comment

i dont agree with the volk rims on the FD ...those are really common..put some buddy club on it...would be cool light´s and flashie!!

Comment

D Racing wheels are going on em. Black face, polish lip.
                          D Racing is a new wheel brand from SSR. I personally don't like Buddy Club wheels.

Comment

ooh okai no problemo on the diference of ideas... jijiji do you have pic´s of the new rims???? anyways its gonna be mother *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing cool couse its a true rotary exposure...

Comment

is it just me or does that suspension looks alittle off, it looks like the stock fd suspension is on, but maybe its the rims

Comment

These are the wheels.

Also shown in gold on the TC.

The suspension is raised becuase it's easier to work on the car, and to load it on the trailer
                                Last edited by swifty949; 06-11-2004, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X