ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross Petty (Rotary Power/Grip Video FD3S).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I lock this thread jack? Seriously he should have pm'd you about it donkey. keep the threads clean. thank you.

Comment

Please ignore Donkey Wear, he's a kid that hangs out at Rotary Power, he is just excited about the car, but is not familar with the etiquete (sp?). I assure everyone that the team is 100% professional, and committed to success. We appreciate your comments and can't wait to show everyone what we can do.

Battle Garage is a clothing company. The company is a sponsor of the vehicle in many of the behind the scenes action. Dunlop, VeilSide, and many other sponsors were lined up due to the leg work that Battle Garage did.

Comment

no don't lock the thread.... yes the team is very professional and is very dedicated to the sport

Comment

i wonder if the kid realises who Mike is and that hes like...twice his age. ahahahaha, too funny. i had to log back in just for this. great stuff.

Comment

anyway things have been settled lets get back to subject!!!!!!
            i think the car is tite but io dunno i think maybe the color of the graphice should be changed they r kinda ugly but ya noe its really growin on me sooo ne way....wat do you guys noie about ross petty is he really good or ok?? i never seen any vids of him driving

Comment

http://www.gripvideo.com/Ross/RossPetty.mp4

Comment

tite thnx jack

Comment

nice, its good to see more and more fd drifters out their now adays, i lvoe drifting my fd, and even though im no immamura i think im pretty good.

this ross petty guy looks like he can bring sumthing to the table, and judging from the fd you guys are building it seems to be pretty good, i was wondering if u could post sum under hood shots cuz im intrested in what you got.

right now my mods are more than enough for drifting
                  coilovers
                  exhuast
                  downpipe
                  large street port
                  apex i fc and commander
                  jic racing seats
                  lsd

thats about all i can remember, but hopefully fds dont turn into the next supra craze, cuz they are a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to work with, but my 2.6l i(1 rotor is 1.3l, multply that by 2 cuz thiers 2 rotors = 2.6l) s a blast to drive and if any of you dont beleive i can drift come visit me, i live in new jersey, morris county to be specific
                  peace ~1~ Wayne

Comment

umm well under the hood aint quite their yet lol but its gettin there dont worry *Censored**Censored**Censored* soon as its done pics will be here!!!

Comment

Oh if only you all knew....Well first of all Ross Petty is the best Ninja-Drifter ever to live. I say ninja-drifter because he kung-fu kicks peoples *Censored**Censored**Censored* while he is driving...he could kill you all. I met Ross twice in Hawaii, and he was soo cool. The first time was kinda just a run-in, and he bumped me with his shoulder and said "move tubby," but I didnt take it as an insult because, truthfully, I am a little overweight. But later I approached him and asked for an autograph, and he hooked me up. (I wanted him to sign my jock-strap, but I didnt have the nerve to ask) Anyway, after watchin him finish first in the Hawaii Drift Session, I am convinced that he is the best drifter ever to live. But I keep hearing that there are good Japanese drifters too, so maybe I will have to see them before I can make the final judgement. And just for people who didnt know, me and him are boys, and he likes me because I am his biggest fan.

Comment

post some more pictures if you have.
                        i wanna see more~!!

Comment

wow bobby sounds kinda koo!!!
                          pics r on the way...hopefully

Comment

this is COMEDY!!

Comment

..... *slaps forehead*

Comment

wow, well ross hopefully you can keep up wiht the fd, cuz many cant im anxious to see what he can do, and if he blows the fd up, than he has lost all luv from me for ever (straight luv not *Censored**Censored**Censored* luv)

Comment

Working...
                                X