Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its going to take me 4 years to get to college.

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
      i havent actually started driving but i have been watching and learning about drifting. I know expierence is the best teacher but hey learning about drifting by watching is still worth something.

Once i turn 15 (3 months) i will be able to start driving (learners permit) and i dont think my dad would mind me doing parking lot drifts with like a cone course or something...
      i see. idunno about you dad not minding you trying to drift. especially since you havent driven yet.

i know if i had a kid and he just learned how to drive, theres no way in hell he's going to try and drift any car.

just keep studying drifting, playing gt3, and watching instructional video's. im sure you'll pick up fast.

Comment

learner's permit...comprehend the meaning of those 2 words...you're supposed to learn how to drive during that year before you get your license, not drift

Comment

exactly. i would never pull any of that crap with my mom in the car. my brother really pissed off my mom when she was telling him to pay attention on the highway so he violently swayed side to side. i can tell you it was a bad idea, and another thing is never say "this conversation is over" it makes it worse

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
            exactly. i would never pull any of that crap with my mom in the car. my brother really pissed off my mom when she was telling him to pay attention on the highway so he violently swayed side to side. i can tell you it was a bad idea, and another thing is never say "this conversation is over" it makes it worse

lol he said that ? "this conversation is over" lol i wanna hear that story

Comment

actually if i did it in a parking lot he said he wouldnt care. but ya i know i need to learn to drive first, i prolly wont drift anyways until i feel somewhat confident in my own driving ability.

Comment

im getting my liscence in a few weeks.. me, i dont really plan on drifting for liek a year or 2. first i would liek to b able to drive under normal and slightly riskier than normal conditions.. har har probably gonna start just taking slow up in the mountains at my summer house in the white mountains... (NH) gripping of course

Comment

you have to feel more than "somewhat" confident in your abilities

edit: cuz once you crash into something and you're not really confident, you'll be dissapointed or somethin and the scared feeling will haunt you
                  Last edited by markeese180sx; 06-09-2004, 08:36 PM.

Comment

ya, by somewaht i ment a good driver, not just like your average teenage driver...

Comment

OMFG

Mods can we lock this thread? Or do you not have your license either?

Comment

half of this forum dont have their licenses, but the mods do...

edit: changed a grammar error

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                          half of this forum dont have their licenses, but the mods do...

edit: changed a grammar error
                          http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5145

Comment

and why did you have to tell me that?

Comment

hey i may not have my liscence but i know more about drifting than mostly everyone here. I may not have the actual driving expierience yet or the more complicated aspects of the technical side, but i know all the history, the drivers, the cars, and mostly everything. Just ask me drifting trivia.. lol

Comment

This thread has been closed by moderation

Comment

Working...
                                X