• Drift Racer Kaido Battle

anybody know where to find the game

Japan.

Comment

you lazy

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-3bi-4-1-71-41.html

use the search bar to find out how to play it

Comment

cool. i did not see the directions on how to play it. i doubt they make any version in america

Comment

thank god...NO

Comment

I got the game off Ebay for 9.99, full game with instructions. KB is super easy to figure out since alot of it's in English. Battle Gear 3 is freaking hard. None of that is in English. KB2 is better, try and get it.

Comment

but i thought you cant play it on a system made in the us. so i would have to buy a mod chip?

Comment

shizzle...

Comment

hahaha.... yeap u do... hey ghost too bad u don't live around here we have battle gear for the arcade ( I get free plays my friend works at the arcade) you can save ur car to your key..... so dope w/ force feed back...u get to counter steer and everything

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
                    but i thought you cant play it on a system made in the us. so i would have to buy a mod chip?
                    swap magic with flip top. find this one on your own., it'll be good practice on how to do an internet SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

just get 2 playstations. THen you can look cool in front of your friends

The silver ps2 I have looks so sweet next to my tv. I am a big fan of bemani games, but am slowly building up my racing library.

Comment

oh i can find things very easily. the thing is i am as lazy as a fat man who drives a scooter instead of walking. that is the thing about america. japan gets everything like great cars and great games and what am i left with....being lazy and failing horribly. yay!

Comment

JDM playstation rox!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
                            oh i can find things very easily. the thing is i am as lazy as a fat man who drives a scooter instead of walking. that is the thing about america. japan gets everything like great cars and great games and what am i left with....being lazy and failing horribly. yay!

the jdm way of dealing with horrible failures.
                            http://victorian.fortunecity.com/duc...0/seppuku.html

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* JDM failures!!

Comment

Working...
                              X