No announcement yet.

Drift Racer Kaido Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah you guys are right i dont even deserver usdm. damn you crappy stuff.

Comment

oops i can't even spell right.

Comment

How do I get one of those chips to play japanese games.

Comment

Just search it in google. I bet you the first thing that'll come up will be a site selling it. Try to find an import site or somethin. Should have it. If not....ebay?

Edit: Well just to stay on topic....most of you already know this. We were SUPPOSE to get Kaido Battle but Sammy just dropped the whole project for us. I was so excited about that game last year too.
          Last edited by Blaze; 06-13-2004, 03:12 AM.

Comment

yeah I hear though that possibly someobody else picked up kaido battle

Comment

one thing you have to remember is that if you do want a mod i am not sure about the playstation mod chips but with most xbox chips they require soldering. if you get one have someone who is sure what they are doing is the right way. because right when you open up your PS2 there is a sticker that says void warrany once it is removed. tech tv probably has some information.

Comment

instead of having 2 buy a mod chip and having 2 worrie about messing up ur ps2. Just buy THIS

Comment

yeah that is cool but i have voided one of my stupid PS2s because it was getting disc read errors. i dont want to mess with them any more but there is still this

"Modifying your PS2 console VOIDS the original manufacturer warranty.
                  We cannot be responsible for failed PS2 consoles due to mis-modification or labor errors. Modify at your own risk."

Comment

screw it i did it and it hasnt messed up. some of my friends have chips in their ps2s and the ps2 messed up like a month after. ive had that flip top for like a year and it still works fine!

Comment

thats cool. because there are many games i would like to play even if they are terrible but i dont really know anything about this game. does anyone know where to find the game drift out or something i think it was on neo geo.

Comment

Kaido Battle 2

does anybody know where to find the last guy rival number 0. i have beaten everybody but him and i cant find him anywhere. Does anybody know?

Comment

He pops up on a certain day and I think that he could be an any track. I found him on the last one, black EVO.

Comment

Kaido Battle 2

Does anybody know how to unlock the D1 cars in this game, and does someone have a list of all the D1 cars in the game? I know the Genki website doesn't show all of them. Thanks.

Comment

I have a copy of part 1 for sale.
                              http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...to+school+sale

Comment

Working...
                              X