S2000 for Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2000 for Drifting?

i was thinkin about gettin an 01 S 2000 for only 18k and i was wondering if i could ever make em drift well

Any car can drift, its the driver that makes it drift "well."

Comment

s2000 is great!!! relly fast and drifts amzingly but i wouldnt dift in a 18000 dollar car man u will crash it get a 240sx scraped and get sr20det or the rb motor and do few bolt ons and then get stiffer/lower/harder shocks and 1 racing seat a momo steering wheel rebuild the tranny wheels and tires. lsd and u will spend at least 12 since u got more then 18000 buy the car first stock and drive it around and get used to it also since u are wealthy buy this body kit

U are so lucky add me street_ball_2003@hotmail.com i will help u
      Attached Files

Comment

what kit is that, it looks intresting

Comment

Originally posted by pure_drift
          s2000 is great!!! relly fast and drifts amzingly but i wouldnt dift in a 18000 dollar car man u will crash it get a 240sx scraped and get sr20det or the rb motor and do few bolt ons and then get stiffer/lower/harder shocks and 1 racing seat a momo steering wheel rebuild the tranny wheels and tires. lsd and u will spend at least 12 since u got more then 18000 buy the car first stock and drive it around and get used to it also since u are wealthy buy this body kit

U are so lucky add me street_ball_2003@hotmail.com i will help u
          Have you ever driven an S2000????

Comment

no i planned on driving it before i bought it

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi-roku04
              no i planned on driving it before i bought it
              Yea I figured I was talking to pure_drift. I think he's driven it on GT3 that's about it.

The S2K's are cool, but low on torque. You hard to work to have nice drifts unlike a 240.

I'm in the same boat, I drift a Miata. I love it, it snaps so hard, much more fun than a big car like a 240, but she's low on torque. Whenever I get off my butt and install this dman turbo, I'll be whitesmokin!

For now I just adjust my drifts, they're faster than other cars, but I still lay ut out wide

Comment

lol i never drove a s2000 lol... i drove a 240sx tho nice car..... just dont get a s2000 u are new u gone crash it

Comment

Heard the S2k's have weak transmissions.....

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                    Heard the S2k's have weak transmissions.....
                    Yea because for a good launch, you need to drop it at 7K lol

Comment

My car redlines at 7k

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7

My car redlines at 7k
                        i think s2k redlines @9k

whos the guy that drift in a s2k and crash it into the 350z forget his name. there's a pic some where around here........

Comment

yeah they redline pretty high, like most hondas do, they're nice looking and pretty decent cars, they're not too common, whereas the S13 is.

Comment

where did u get weak transmission from??? honda's transmissions are some of the best transmissions ever made. Pro drag racers, in al their glory, modify everything, correct?(well almost everything)but honda drags racers don't change out 2 things, the crankshaft the transmission because the tranny' are built so strong and tuff they can handle those 800 hp monsters...what makes you think they can handle a 200hp drift car?

Comment

well the amuse s2k looks quite nice and its been proven that they can drift/race just as well as any other car and the 9k redline just rocks but its the price tag not just for the car but for the repairs i know you dont want to crash but these things happen

Comment

Working...
                              X