Americanized Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americanized Initial D

I know its lame to steal other peoples ideas, but does anyone think that if someone were to make a show similar to Initial D but was based on American drift routes, would it be worth watching? Can't forget about the hot eurobeats either. Or is it better to leave the 3D anime up to the other side of the world (Japan)?

I heard the English Versions of Initial D had rap instead of techno, is that true?

The Americanized version of Initial D is pretty Waack......It totally ruins the show by the name changes and different lines in the story......If they make an american type of Initial D I think it will be good and bad.......One good because its something to watch when your to poor to buy an Initial D movie on DVD or wait hours to illegaly download them.....A bad thing would be if, if the show uses real american streets and mountains they will be even more infested with little kids that you have to show up and plow over with your superior skills to have them run home crying to thier momma......

If they do, it should'nt be on real streets.....but real tracks......eh i would'nt mind.....i guess...

Comment

I'd watch it if it was about some of the better roads in socal. Especially a certain road named after a seafood

Comment

I think it would be pretty cool if it was "based" on real roads. Kids wouldnt over run them anyways, because unlike Pokémon and Yugio (sp), drifting takes tallent... If you screw up and can't save your car you are done, Period. Unless of course you have money.. and money is what little kids don't have. If they do then more power to them, but I'm pretty sure streets won't be over run.

Comment

yeah but theyll probably have to run about 10 mins of anti-lawsuit lawyer crap so no one would sue them over every little thing!

Comment

yep, initial d, the american version does suck, it does contain rap and rock crap instead of techno. And it has some music videos in it, but your not listiening to the music there playing.

But i had a question. Does jackdeal.com carry the japenese version, becasue i wanted to get it, but i cant really tell the difference between the jap version and us version. Because i remember seeing teh jap version where teh ae86 blew out the engine and get a new race engine put into it. forget which one that was.

Comment

Has anyone seen these Initial D books?

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

Yeah, HyperRev is good.

Comment

haha, thats awsome, i want teh books. But there probably in Japanese so it wouldny help me out

Comment

These books are written in English.

Originally posted by iownju
                    haha, thats awsome, i want teh books. But there probably in Japanese so it wouldny help me out

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

well, thats good news, where can i get a copies of them?

Comment

i have those books the car art is spot on i have 1-11 so far

Comment

lol...so do i.....

Comment

you can get them at, suncoast, barns & noble, gamestop, brookestone and media play

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                              you can get them at, suncoast, barns & noble, gamestop, brookestone and media play
                              Radio shack had them too last time i was in there, they also had initial d zip zaps, which i have to admit i bought the fc...

Comment

Working...
                              X