ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im might be gettin a 240sx what should i do to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im might be gettin a 240sx what should i do to it?

What up all? tonight went to the local nissan dealership like normal and was looking round and a beautiful black 240sx caught my eyes!anyway after some talking to the family i came up with a maybe so if i decide to purchase that hot car what do you guys(or girls) think i should do to it to modify it? Thanks.

I'd say... keep 'er stock for now. If you haven't owned/driven one before, keep it stock and get to feel all the mechanics and then tear it apart and learn everything you can about it... then go modding the hell out of it.

Btw what part of Jax? North or south... when you get your 240 we should race some time!

Comment

how much does 240sx go for anyways?

Comment

live in south jax, sorta near st.augustine but my dad lives in hillard witch is on the line of georgia so maybe soon but i got some stuff to do for a few months so later on this year or next.

Comment

No prob... Patients is a virtue my man... I have a pressure plate and what not to replace anywho... Gotta get that car first too!

I know of a great strip we could hit when you get the chance.
          Last edited by VertigoEpidemic; 06-25-2004, 09:22 PM.

Comment

oh lagcisco the 240sx i was lookin at was a 95 great condition stick shift of course, and it is 7grand!

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
              oh lagcisco the 240sx i was lookin at was a 95 great condition stick shift of course, and it is 7grand!
              SE? youd be better getting it from a person then a dealer for that price. Things I would do first is suspension to get ride of the 4x4 ride height nad body roll

Comment

95 for that price , umm i dont know, i dont trust dilerships, they always wanna to take your money.........but if you wanna buy it anyways, make sure the motor runs good so you dont have problems later. good luck.

Comment

yeah i know its a high price but in jax there is no one selling them...but if you live in or near jax georgia too and you know someone selling one please tell me thanks!

Comment

haha, i got my 95 s14 for $2400. hehe.

Comment

You probably shouldn't do anything to it since you have to talk to your parents about getting it. That either means they are paying for it or helping you pay for it and in either case, it ain't really yours. So my recommendation to you is, if you get it, don't slide it and break it. If you want to do some modding or sliding, get something that is yours and if you break it, it doesn't impact your family.

Comment

ok well thanks for all your suggestions but the car was sold about 30 minutes before I decided to purchase it yesterday...but on another note there is an s13 for sale for real cheap around here too so that one may soon be mine!thanks again!

Comment

first ou should get suspension if u gonna mod it id get suspension then the swap then upgrade the motor like larger exhaust suspension clutch turbine stuff like that...

Comment

drive it. haha

i say mantinence, if its a stick then change the fly wheel and clutch. make sure your break pads still have some break in them. yeah all that good stuff. THEN get a $9987356 suspension and millions of tires then ur pretty much set.

Comment

oh yeah if u plan on drifting it alot then i suggest strut/sway bars to stiffen up the chass.

Comment

Working...
                              X