Favorite Car Magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever is at the magazine stand.

My favorites are HotRod, MM&FF, & Super Street. Noboby stocks anything other than the mainstream stuff out here.

Comment

tied for first is HPI and SCC.

second would be Grassroots.

Dave Coleman also does rally racing which is totally bad*=*.

Comment

Guess where my vote goes

Comment

Originally posted by ModifiedGuy
          Guess where my vote goes
          To SCC? I would... ROFL

Sports Compact Car!!!

Comment

SCC is good and I love the GRM Ro-Spit (the Rotary powered Triumph Spitfire, for those of you whose back issues don't reach that far) but my current favorite is Sports Car International.

It may not be a tech magazine, but its coverage of performance automobiles past and present is bar none the best I've read. Their article on the Ginetta G4 was inspired, and their report on the 612 Scaglietti actually got me interested and enthusiastic about a Ferrari I was skeptical and unimpressed by.

As a vintage car owner/driver, publications like Sports Car International and GRM reach out to me. Quite frankly, finding out that Moss Motorsports has released a Roots-style supercharger for the MGB 1800cc four is a bit more important to me than the latest fiberglass aberration some doofus can bolt to his Civic DX sedan.

Comment

My favorites are scc and grm. recently grm had a article about drifting with calvin wan before he chrashed his rx7. I like scc because they tell a lot about the techincal/performance part of the cars. I do think super street is getting better though because there articles have been a little more focused than usual and they had a k+sr engine and parts guide in recently and how to reach certain hp levels. just my .02

Tim

Comment

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011...-the-year.aspx

Comment

Working...
                X