• Show
Clear All

nice car, are you in the military?

Comment

yes i am

Comment

omg, such an awesome CA valve cover

Comment

yea i painted it myself, i was at the garage the other day where i left my old motor and they told me they blew it up at the track. damn.

Comment

how did you paint it like that? did you just use a spray gun?

Comment

hmm i'm trying to remember.... oh yea. I put tape all over the valve cover and drew the stripes on the tape.... with my knife i cut on the lines where i drew the stripes and peeled the tape off and painted all the exposed areas (stripes) black. After that I put single pieces of tape on the stipes and cut out the tape around them... then i painted the orange and after it was dry i just took the tape off of the stripes that were covered up and voila!

Comment

cool, i got a project now, it's gonna be zebra stripes though, and possible zebra print headliner.Did you use spray paint, or a spray gun?

Comment

just spray paint....krylon... do you guys have that stuff?

Comment

what up daphanie? didnt know you posted on here. i will get you some numbers for some cars on the east coast. if you got any more questions on your motor down ask me on the M.I. site. or private message me on there. Laterz

Comment

cool. I need to call my sister soon and ask her about that one for 800 bucks, thanks!
                      I knew that some of you guys chatted on here but i never see anyone's name.

Comment

i dont chat on here much, some people's maturity level isnt quite there yet. i usually read and shake my head at useless arguments. Plenty of good peeps on here though.

Comment

my name is david aka d2 due to that we have two david's on our team. and may i ask what is your name.

Comment

Daphanie. I just have heard a lot about dave, he's always selling parts. You're not on island are you?

Comment

JUST LEFT WILL BE BACK IN A MONTH.

Comment

I lived there in OKinawa for a multiple of times ...

Over 9 years to be exact and the truth of the matter is that pound for pund theres more car related activities in Okinawa then anywhere i Japan. Easily. I went to mainland Japan several times and the only thing that mainland Japan has over Okinawa is the Highway racing....Most of us us dont have the money to dump into a real High Horsepower car right off, so Okinawa is fine. I used to live 15 minutes from all the places and I could go out any night and find people playing...So, Dont sweat any of the Oh,no not Okinawa *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*....Believ e me Okinawans are tons more friendly then the average military non speaking military or civilian tourists makes them out to be...They dont know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* anyways....

Go to Okinawa and find Okinawalevin (Chris) he's hard to get ahold of but can be a good and honest friend unlike several of the drag racing guys that post in here cause they are in Okinawa and hear about it but never do it....

Booney
                                From Okinawa to cali!!
                                RB20DET Silvia S13 Conversion
                                (JDM)Zenki Hatcback Trueno Conversion
                                (JDM) Kouki Trueno Coupe Conversion
                                (N2) Racing Coupe Levin Project
                                Yes they are all mine and yes they are real

Comment

Working...
                                X