No announcement yet.

Moving to Okinawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothin but the truth Booney.i only heard your name mentioned but never met you. I was good friends with chris. We had the battle for skyline with the most camber lol. Well he won. Anyway you ever know if he finished the supercharged engine?
    I cant wait to transfer over there. I am workin for the same company fatdaddy is workin for. aint really diggin the states too much. Lots of egos, and talk. U oughta try hangin out on the aussie forums. They dont knock what you say or lie about much.

Comment

No worries bro!

Oh you work for the same company as Fat Daddy? Cool I was thinkin bout that, but theres some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in the company that I dont like and Im perfectly content here in Cali. ( I still love and miss Oki)
      In most cases I have enough time (Since 92) playin round in the streets (Japan and the states) and have helped enough people in the scene to prove I can hold my own. I've had several people try and step on my junk and ya know, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* 'em... I've got experience on my side. I've had a grip of dipshits try and wear me out but when it comes down to it...My experience and helpfullness around the scene keeps the internet gimps at bay...
      Ganbatte bro, hope you get home to Oi soon and when you do stop into Hoka Hoka, eat some chicken Nan-Ban then head out to the Elephant cage and do some evil fun stuff for me!!

Comment

"My experience and helpfullness around the scene keeps the internet gimps at bay..."

i thought i was alone when it came to fending off the gimps. ....thank god im not...

Comment

how realistic is it living in japan, coming from another country? i would be interested in living there as an english teacher or somethin along those lines, what kind of job could i find if i got automotives and english teaching? couldi find a good job there with that? how are living costs living outside a city like osaka?

Comment

i lived in oki for 5 years, soembody in here called these dudes bozo? it's boso with an S. anyways, if you have problems with them, run em over, two of em came on to me, i just swerved my car towards them and they were forced up on the sidewalks. this isnt america where somebody's gonna pull out a gun on you. no problems with yakuza, i knew a couple and they are cool but they will tell you straight up if they have a problem with you, they did so to me. they are honest(and probably dishonest too). they also like to play video games, i played with a few at an arcade.
            japanese ppl will try and rip you off since you are an inexperienced american living in japan, it all depends on who you meet, like when looking for a place to stay. you should prepare yourself first before arriving in japan. and you will hear about whisper alley, stay away, hahaha lots of military come here, it's japanese old hoes out doin prostitution, i had to walk thru that alley just to take a shortcut to a place, they are nasty and ugly. you can walk thru a dark alley witha group of japanese thug wannabes near by and you'll still be safe, you wont get jumped. if you are not 18, you cannot drive off base, tho i did anyways, but be careful.
            and if you wanta free honda, goto the lemon lot.

Comment

free honda, wtf? lol. Is it because theres no ricers to buy them over there?

Comment

well this discusion pretty much died

Comment

yeah, agreed

Comment

well ziptyed maybe ill see you in okinawa some day! i want to live there now too after reading all this, haha

Comment

• see you around, lol

Comment

• yea all this car stuff Is good but you will probably miss a lot of stuff from the states. I cant wait to go back home ...I want some freakin' papa johns and i want some wendy's and I wana go to WAL- MART!

Comment

• hahaha, yaaa, true enough. its always hard adapting from one culture to another. but if i were to live there it wouldnt be for long, maybe like 5years or somethin just to get a good taste!

Comment

• 5 yrs? i'm just goin from 3 months to a year.

Comment

• lol hey daph when i left japan i finally arrived in houston and you know hugged my mom and stuff. well its 3 in the morning and we were 2 hours from home. well we went past a wal mart and i had to stop. i had papa jons and damn i love wendys.

Comment

• oh leroy why must you set yourself up for me to make rude comments.......................................... ...................

Comment

Working...
                                X