X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y? drinking? smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
      I think he can't get his license until 18 or 21...hes already had it suspended.
      Someone asked him at Formula D in Houston. I believe he got his License suspended until the age of 21 because of illegal driving/drifting at the age of 15 or so.

Matt.

Comment

haha i guess when u gotta drift, u gotta drift.

Comment

Does he have any aspirations of participating in any other forms of motor sports?

What are some of his short and long term goals in both business and sport?

How does he feel or handle competing against older drivers?

Why did he choose a 250hp onevia as a drift car and does he plan to change cars or add power it?

Comment

how did he start drifting at 12? i am not asking you to ask him. i am just wondering if anyone knows i guess answer or something.

Comment

That's right...he can't get his license till 21...He never had one to begin with.Kenshiro is the man,O look up to him like Kazama,Tsuchiya,and Orido.

1.When were you first exposed to drifting?

2.How did you get involved in drifting?

3.What is it about drifting that made you say "I wanna do that too"?

4.What are your recommendations to young drivers you want to get involved?

5.If there's anything you could do differently,what would it be?

Just a few to throw up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
                how did he start drifting at 12? i am not asking you to ask him. i am just wondering if anyone knows i guess answer or something.
                his dad of course! parking lots whatever i think..shoudl really check out the article in drifting magazine..they might have it on this site

Comment

in grip video volume 4 they had an interview with him and his dad said he would take him to the canyons to drive and he would start sliding the car.

Comment

he's kind of like takumi fujiwara hahahaha lol

Comment

nevermind i dont really have an intrest in professionals because i already know i will never meet any. i think it is fine to respect them but i personally will not make any my idol or something.

Comment

i searched in google and i got to a site and it said he started practicing at 8 in his dad's shop parking lot. ...

WE GOT TO HIM ON THIS FORUM

ask him:

1) what doesn't his school mates think of him?and his drifting skills?

2) If he could join this site?

3) If he could teach me? shoot i'll train under him

4) what is it like to be in d1 and battle against others?

5) would he consider opening a shop me?

6) can i have his autograph? if yes, tell him to send it so me

7) Does he get challege(i think i spelled it right ) for drifts by other people or even his school mates?

tell him to drop Santa Rosa.....i wanna met him!!!!

Comment

Can you ask him what he would prefer and why - a pickle or fish sandwich?

-MR

Comment

An interview has been approved by Ken, but the date has not been finalized.

Please continue to post suggested questions.

Comment

Thanks for getting this to happen.
                              This is why I love this board

Comment

there was an article on him a long time ago in one of the mags, dont remember which one, said he started drifting when his dad took him out into the salt flats or whatever flat dirty place it was at like the age of 12 , and just spun out alot. He was 16 at the time of the article if i remember right, and he didnt have his license, but it talked about his s13 coupe, he did a sr20 swap, nismo lsd, and tokico shocks were his only mods at the time. He did all his own work he said.

oh yea, if he doesnt have his license, im sure he doesnt have a daily driver does he?

Comment

Working...
                                X