No announcement yet.

what legal and whats not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats in Houston, TX...here in San Antonio...we don't have emissions or any testes of that sort...it's great...everything is legal here...from fabricated drag turbo kits to all motor domestics throwing out 700hp...it's all legal....infact some cops will pull you over to look at your car and talk with u about it...as long as it's not a import...they hate'em...its jus cause there's too much street racing and stuff...it's terrible....

Comment

No testes in Texas? Man, I feel sorry for you guys.

Comment

lets say a certain exuast is legal and u put it on and u get pulled over by the cops for having a loud muffler. then why do the companies sell it when ur gonna get a ticket for it?

Comment

Because people will buy it? Because it could be used for racing purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
            Basically until you're *Censored**Censored**Censored* doesn't pass inspection, you're legal...

That's how Texas law is... It's very loopholed when it comes to cars...

matt.
            god, texas is pretty cool. Cali is very strict becauz i live there and i should know

Comment

Canada, especially the poorer prairie provinces (like Manitoba) have no limits on car modification. You'll get tickets if you have really dark tint, or under-cairrage lights, but everthing having to do with putting power to the ground is fair game, or at least no one will ever check for anything illegal. There's no emission testing and cars have been known to pass saftey without trasmissions... Everything's good, except for the rust that eats everything! CURSE YOU SALTED ROADS!!!!!!

Comment

Oooh you got no testes. Ouch.

Comment

Re: Re: what legal and whats not

Originally posted by COMRADE
                  I think the DMV has a book that covers the general rules.
                  Yea there is a book that the DMV has. It costs about 3 to 4 dollars. It's a really big book that tells you all the rules of the road and basically everything you can think of. You can ask them for it. It's the same book that lawyers, the police, and everyone one else uses. But it's a really big book.

Comment

Working...
                  X