D1 GRAND PRIX-Feb 28, 2004 (SATURDAY) -Irwindale Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 GRAND PRIX-Feb 28, 2004 (SATURDAY) -Irwindale Speedway

The ONLY scheduled U.S D1 Grand Prix competition will take place on February 28th at the Irwindale Speedway

For the first time in drifting history, the top teams from the D1 Grand Prix Professional Drift Series in Japan will debut their driving skills on U.S. soil in a series points competition (not an exhibition). The event is the only currently scheduled U.S. D1 Grand Prix drifting competition for 2004 and will be held at Irwindale Speedway near Los Angeles, California. Approximately 30 of the top D1 teams from Japan will compete in the D1 Grand Prix USA for points in the 7 event series. The other 6 events are held in Japan.

The D1 Grand Prix is now produced by D1 Productions Inc.

President: Daijiro Inada
    Vice Presidents: Keiichi Tsuchiya, Takeshi Hidesato, Isao Saita, Hideo Tomitaka
    Board Members: Manabu Orido and other.

D1 Productions Inc. was formulated in California for administrating U.S. D1 events and it is directly linked with the D1 corporation of Japan.

NOTE: Event details, competitor list, ticket prices, media information and schedule are being determined and will be released as soon as they are available.

Cant wait.

Comment

"Approximately 30 of the top D1 teams from Japan will compete in the D1 Grand Prix USA "

Comment

30 hell this is a points race, at the D1 finnal in Tsukuba on 27th it sounded more like 50 teams these guys want the points and the chance to run in the states so this should be the best D1 action the States has ever seen. Get your tickets quick and bring a chair this is about to get real

Comment

tickects where?

where can we get tickets???

Comment

At this time information regarding 2004 D1 Grand Prix ticket sales has not been determined.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
              30 hell this is a points race, at the D1 finnal in Tsukuba on 27th it sounded more like 50 teams these guys want the points and the chance to run in the states so this should be the best D1 action the States has ever seen. Get your tickets quick and bring a chair this is about to get real
              Cant wait.

Comment

need that here in the east coast. dieing to see some real hardcore drifting.

Comment

Well, i'll certianly be there, snapping pictures until that button on my camera breaks

Comment

Do you think the format will be simular to last time with the car show ect. ?

I'm with you guys, i can't wait, watching the pro's is awsome!

Paul

Comment

i dont know if i wanna go this year cus just looking at that ticket line just makes you wanna kill yourself.......i guess ill go again and cut about 6 thousand people like last time.....cant wait too see the 4 door skyline again...

Comment

anythin on tickets yet?

anything on ticket info yet?

Comment

I know, but i cant tell you. There still trying to figure it out.

Comment

D1 GRAND PRIX-Feb 28, 2004 (SATURDAY) -Irwindale Speedway

Going!

Comment

I gotta ask my brother to see if I can take his car to Irwindale.
                              If he said no then AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta wait for the next event like next year. Shoot that's long.

Comment

Working...
                              X