D1 GRAND PRIX-Feb 28, 2004 (SATURDAY) -Irwindale Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
    Hey peeps.. Peoples that are 21 + after D1 who's down to kick it in a BAR? or lets follow the D1 drivers to any clubs or bars that they'll go to.

Who's down?
    we're having a little gathering the day before, and after if you're interested however just before i'll be at that pre-party thingie.. so if anyone's interested in getting together out there, e-mail me and we'll get something going

totoro001@driftcentral.com

Comment

Chas, I know...

I'll find out where the party's gonna be at,...
      that way when you're done packing up all the crap from the booth,....
      you'll be able to come find me, Chris and Dat (completely off our asses) and drive us all back home.

Doesn't that sound fun!!!!

We'll all just pile into the back of the van, you can D.D. for the whole shop, what trooper you are!!! Way to take one for the team!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Comment

LOL

Yes you are.

But actually it's shop-*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. I'd hate for you to misspell your buiness cards.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Comment

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Sideways_In_SD
          Yes you are.

But actually it's shop-*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. I'd hate for you to misspell your buiness cards.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ive been there longer then you. Slut. I figure we still have to do you initaion.

Comment

Comment

I am down for just about anything out there. I know the last D1 went late, so we may not have time to hit a bar. That just means HOTEL PARTIES !!!!

Find us when we are out there. I am sure we can all meet up and have a blast after or even before the event.
              Last edited by Onevia S13; 12-21-2003, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Hey i wanna go with you guyz too... lol everyone from drifting.com i live bout an hour from irwindale...15 minutes cuz ill be drivin my dad's black Mercedes Benz. Seriously though can you guys tell me when ur going becuz me and one of my friends his his onevia will be loners there. If any of you guyz please can let me in on where to meet you guys i wanna roll in a big pack of ppl hehehe.

Comment

lol chas.

u lucky bastards. i wanna see this event too .... oh wellz .... i'll catch it on DVD I guess ....

Comment

Working...
                  X