No announcement yet.

REDLINE TV (Episode #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost if you had creative input on the show i would probably have to end my boycott.

Comment

There you go. Put me in there. I'm way into cars, familiar with filming, decent at acting, don't look too shabby according to my agent and i'm easy to work with. I also can speak whole paragraphs without using the word "um" or "uh". I'll be a great host. I can give good feedback from the target audience and can relocate anywhere at the drop of a hat.

Not to shamelessly promote myself but I am your man.

Comment

I think everyone here would back you.. and at that OTHER pimptaculous site too.

Comment

lol

Comment

If you're serious...not a bad idea

Hey Ghost;
            If you don't mind doing some free consulting (hell, I don't get paid on this gig), I'm gonna PM you my phone number at the office.

Would love to run some ideas by you for the last few segments of the show.

Would love to of course open a host position up to auditions, but honestly, we're not doing a make host this season...we're relying on interviews of people. Anyway, check your PM

Comment

Don't mind at all. Be glad too.

Comment

Ghost empty your inbox so i can respond to you.

Comment

Done, sorry, it was the sent items clogging it up.

Comment

no problem, message sent

Comment

Ok the second was better than the first episode in my opinion. I think Courtney sounded more real not so 'im reading off a script' and they showed more drifting. I think it has the potential to be a really good show...like some others said they should do project cars it would be cool. The commercials were pretty much the same still but they are cool so who cares.

Comment

Episode 4

Just got done watching a rough cut of episode 4.

Here's what you'll see;
                        Drift showoff in Miami, including two interviews with one driver from Falken, another with the driver of the red Discount Tire-sponsored 240SX. They talk about their technique, there car specs and describe what is needed in order to successfully drift the track in Miami, more specifically, they talk about their driving lines and techniques for that event.

There's another segment n JGTC from Japan, including two driver interviews.

There's another segment on Stillen and their work with the 350Z, along with a brief segment on Greddy's 350Z twin turbo. We were not able to track test the cars, but we covered them in their street settings.

There's a feature on the RB Motoring Evo 8 and the HPA Motorsports R32 VW...about 550hp...at Willow Springs.

Courtney's "stand up" is done from the showroom of VeilSide USA....and I believe I spotted Rj DeVera's NSX parked handsomely on the showroom floor.

This episode airs a week from this Saturday (episode three airs this Saturday), and I'll keep you posted on what we're fine tuning.

Thus far, based on input we've received here, I've asked for a bump up in the sounds of the cars, more in car camera coverage and to the team's credit, the drift coverage is covering more of the grassroots drifters here in the US.

Episode five will be a full interview with Alex Pfeiffer and another US drifter, and coverage of their efforts.

I'll keep you posted.

Comment

I'm not touching these threads any more - I've said about all that can be said about the show and the direction of dollar-driven drifting in general. I'd back Ghost if he was the host, and have some restored faith in Craig and team...

-MR

Comment

w00t! i might be in episode 4 then. hahaha i was in the pits with everyone else for d1 showoff... funny though.. i didn't see any cameras there other than the d1 crews.

btw... craig what about the ghetto-rig part? any thoughts? maybe you could do it like how they do trivia before and after commercials.

Comment

8 7 0...explain

Sorry, I missed that reference to the ghetto rig. Can you explain in detail?

Is the basic precept to cover a budget car?

Comment

ok im intrested in this show, just cant watch it! i was woundering if craig or anybody would be able to help me out in any way of viewing it, sending me a coppy, flying me out to the US on a weekly baisis you know basic stuff!

We used to have a fantastic program here on dodge community TV but thats gone now!

you may all complain about it, but atleast u have Drift coverage and JGTC coverage and stuff!

if anybody can help me it would be much appreciated!

thanx in advance, seb

Comment

Working...
                                X