Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all.

Screw you all, just for the heck of it.

Everyone wants SR. Everyone wants 300+RWHP.

But it's all good, to each their own.

I doubt any of you even know who I am or what car I drove, but I had the white 240SX coupe with 5Zigen and a few other discreet logos on the car. License plate "SLOW S13"

Oh, and I make ~145RWHP with my KA and was able to drift the course.

Hmmmm.... one of these days I should hop in the Viper or the GTO or any other high HP car... and I want to see the top guys try to drift my car. HAHA that would about even the playing field.

But anyhow, for me personally it was a kick-*Censored**Censored**Censored* event because I was able to finish the course at least once, although not 100% perfect. I need more power, about 50RWHP or so would be perfect. I'm thinking either stock S14 SR for reliability or a high compression (12.1:1) KA. We'll see how the funds work out...

Oh, and just a bit of insider info for any of you that care...

Because of various problems it took me 12 hours to drive from L.A. to San Jose on Friday night. I got 30MPG on the way up. After the event I put my catalytic converter back on the car and drove 6 hours home to L.A. And got 27MPG on the way home. My friend Nadine called me psycho for actually driving home on 8 hours of sleep over a 72 hour period... but I made it home in one piece nevertheless.

And in my eyes I was champion for the day, simply because I went to Sonoma and accomplished every single one of my goals.

And one complaint: More than a few drivers (myself included) went out and drove in round 1 of qualifying under the assumption that both runs were being judged. We got our info from one of the Slipstream guys... and this miscommunication kind of screwed some people over. But what's done can't be changed... and it was still a bad-*Censored**Censored**Censored* weekend no matter the outcome.

-alex

Comment

Hey Benson you sigend my falken tire i got from alex haha you wrote Yokohama on it and your name remember me??? It was at the end when you and nadine were packing up haha.

Comment

nobody cares, alex.

Comment

Ouch. Sounds painful...

Getting to my point... So was Rhys's stunt done intentionally against Calvin Won? Only the drivers really know here right? Since they got to be able to talk to Calvin and Rhys directly during the event...

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by BensonHsu
            nobody cares, alex.
            Yes I know... I found it highly amusing that everyone looked at your car in the Kaaz pit, passed right by my car, then looked at Chris Forsberg's car... HAHAHAH it made my weekend just thinking about it!

-alex

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
              Hey Benson you sigend my falken tire i got from alex haha you wrote Yokohama on it and your name remember me??? It was at the end when you and nadine were packing up haha.
              yeah, i remember you! sorry, it's always a little bit awkard signing a falken tire when i'm sponsored by yokohama, so that's the only way i can figure out how to do it!

TIRES ROCK!!

Comment

HAHA yea you made my day benson i was looking for you all day and at the end i was so happy to see you your my hero but yea it was funny when the announcer kept asking people who would win like the top 4 or something dont remember but you and nadine kept saying ME even though you werent in it anymore but it was funny and once again your my HERO

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                  HAHA yea you made my day benson i was looking for you all day and at the end i was so happy to see you your my hero but yea it was funny when the announcer kept asking people who would win like the top 4 or something dont remember but you and nadine kept saying ME even though you werent in it anymore but it was funny and once again your my HERO
                  Heyyyyyyyy wait a minute...

Pho Power!
                  1989 240sx F/B - Coilovers, Nismo LSD
                  Daijiro Yoshihara & Ken Gushi are my Heros.
                  Go Team Pacific Rim!
                  Hm I smell a conspiracy here.

-alex

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                    Ouch. Sounds painful...

Getting to my point... So was Rhys's stunt done intentionally against Calvin Won? Only the drivers really know here right? Since they got to be able to talk to Calvin and Rhys directly during the event...

Matt.
                    I thinky Rhys was just trying to go for Alex even thiugh he wasnt racing him because Alex was always pretending he was gonna hit Rhys haha he even jumped the island to keep up with Rhys so he could tap his A$$ haha.

Comment

Originally posted by mav1178
                      Heyyyyyyyy wait a minute...

Hm I smell a conspiracy here.

-alex
                      i just did that today and i forgot benson after the post i saw it and added it lol but yea your my Hero benson

Comment

benson is also my HERO too..hahaha

and Alex, no one cares.. period..

wanna compare who did more work over there??..i dare you to compare your time over there to mine...hahaha...j/k

over all good event... see you guys next time

Comment

I want a tire sponsership...

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmrice
                            benson is also my HERO too..hahaha

and Alex, no one cares.. period..

wanna compare who did more work over there??..i dare you to compare your time over there to mine...hahaha...j/k

over all good event... see you guys next time
                            At least you got paid to be there.

I spent money, lots of it, to be there.

-alex

Comment

i sepnt over $like 250 haha i went all crazy buying things.

Comment

i think this comp. was totaly awsome it was worth the two hour drive i loved it i also got some cool banners.

Comment

Working...
                                X