X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
    For a girl????!!!!! I'll show for you a girl!!! nah...JK
    kidding! kidding! besides... your going to show me your a girl? im calling sexual harrasment on that!

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
      kidding! kidding! besides... your going to show me your a girl? im calling sexual harrasment on that!
      hahah yea right!! You know you want it!! Jk anyways digressing from the topic!!

Comment

*straightens tie and shirt* ahum... as you can see only us Mature members should be posting.

Comment

All I can do is smile and giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
            you live near the rosebowl? what school do you go to? ever seen a black and white 510 thats loud as all fcuk? i live in la canada and i pull some late-night drift runs in the rosebowl parking lot every once in a while. i dont drive it much during the day, i need my licsence first, but its my daily driver in august.
            yea...ive heard you a couple times...i live off of linda vista..o, and i go to St. Francis...the gheyest school ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
              Finding out for yourself is how you learn. I doubt any of these kids even tried looking up the books I suggested since i didnt link them. I learn from reading books and looking up information online. Took a while but it was worth it. If you're too lazy to look up the information then we're too lazy to help you out. But come on guys theres tons of information out there use it!!! And if you did look it up but dont get some concepts come and ask us, well definitely help you. I love helping out people with car stuff, people are amazed I know so much because I'm a girl. But I didn't sit there and wait for someone to give me the answer I went out there and looked for it myself. You wont retain enough information if you dont do that.
              I mean if we search for info and there is very little info on the subject there searchin for then why not? I understand and I do search MOST of my info but I guess you were talkin about kids in general

Okay and thanx
              Last edited by streetkid; 07-14-2004, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Then you're searching for the wrong info. There is a TON of info on all kinds of driving techniques, cars, parts, tires, engines... everything. Try the library... it's like an old-school internet.

Comment

eh shut up SMC, you're mature you're to old to be immature, even if you act young you still drive like a granny

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
                    eh shut up SMC, you're mature you're to old to be immature, even if you act young you still drive like a granny
                    Yes but to be fair your granny is a D1 star.

Comment

I dont see why you people that are old enough to get your licence dont consider youself as a newb to drifting just because you can legally drive. I have been driving for 7 years (4 of which are legal) and I have been drifting about 3-4 times every week for about 2 years now and I am still a newbie to drifting, It takes many years of persistant practice and tenacity to not give up even though you spun on the same corner 8 times in a row trying a new technique you asked about earlier that day on a fourum lol.

Unless you can exit a corner with ZERO fishtail....you are a newbie

Ya for a new driver to ask about importing a JDM car...thats just ridiculous, it is way to expensive, you would pay about 20k USD for a 2k car...just stupid. I paid $1500 for my car and since owning it have probably put somewhere from $4k-$5k into it and I only have about 210rwhp from a base of 110rwhp. MY plan is to grab a 1988 M3 engine and drop that in....I have been saving up for about a year so far and I am still not even half way to my $8k mark for the engine and tranny. But when I get that 240rwhp base to work off of....oh man....will that be *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING SWEET!!!

right now I am looking for someone to actually race up where I live, but nobody but me it seems has the balls to race on backroads in the opposing lane of traffic. I really want to see if I am any good compared to someone else, at this point i reakky don't care what car the other dude is driving, I just want an adrenaline rush lol. anyone Here driving around in newengland?

Edit: oh ya almost forgot dont make fun of girl drifters, I know of two who just started and they are very good, one drives an 80s mustang the other has and 86 supra
                      Last edited by Xise; 07-15-2004, 10:23 PM.

Comment

i agree with you....its absurde so see 14 Y.O. kids talking about cars when they cant even drive legally....its kinda weird..

Comment

i did not even notice people were talking about importing cars. all i have to say about that is check ebay for a USDM car..... how much was that? oh yeah at least 2,000. a little rich for my blood plus repairs on the million problems. importing a car is totally different because you have to pay the actual company a ton of money to make it street legal and then plus the car and then shipping if it is not included.

but anyways i just ask for help if i cant find anything. i look for cars. that is what i do. i would suggest you start the search for the personal "holy grail" because if you are 13 now by the time you are 16 essentially every car that is popular will be either sold out or grossly over priced like they are now.

Comment

Yea......well ive done some research.....and I can get a jdm car over here for cheap.....like ~5k. Now if I decided to illegaly purchase one of these cars in the next 2 years as my first car, (which is realistically possible) then this wouldnt be such ubsurd talk would it.

Comment

actually i doubt you could import a car and get it here in its complete form. A- most likely it would be vadalized. B- it could be taken and you could not do anything about it C- it would cost a lot and if you ever got pulled over guess what is going to happen. oh yeah it never existed legaly. but you can always dream.

Comment

And in theory i could kidnap asian girls in poor asian countries and sale them as sex slaves in the states for a profit. which i can use to buy illegal drugs and give to children. Which i then sell into child labor in asia for more girls.

However its not wise, nor should i ask about it on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X