How many Drift FC's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Drift FC's?

Hey Im new on this forum. I was just wondering who here is drifting FCs? There are only a few guys here. Well including me there are 2 regulars at driftsession.

i have an FC i was trying to learn how to drift. but then my car died. still trying to get it started.

hope this doesn't contribute to the notions that Rotary Engines are unreliable

Comment

whassup, i drift my FC. unfortunately, mine is also not going to be running for about a month. i drift it at the Hankook Tire Drift competitions (points series) here in Las Vegas, and should be at Formula D next year.

Comment

i will be drifting my FC pretty soon.

Comment

My friend Zach drifts his FC. (Green primer... in the Camo thread.)

Comment

Yeah you're right man, the FC's are pretty rare. Oh BTW your 20B sounds nutz. hehehe. Anyway, I think Wendell has a primered FC (13B-T), I remember him busting it out at the Drift Showoff. Then there is Vance in the silver/gunmetal one at the past driftsession, he was kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* all day until the end when I bachi'd him (sorry Vance!). Never seen anyone bend their steering wheel before! And then there is Kell building the S2K powered FC should be done soon. FC's are rare but I've never seen a FD out there hehe.

Comment

if i drifted my ford bronco 2 I'm sure a car with a rotory engine and proper weight distribution will do fine

Comment

A hawaiian. I need one of those no wall no balls stickers. That *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is right. I never really tried bombing that sweeper until saturday. The first half is good but when it necks down I get scared. Ive smashed too many times to go nuts anymore. Nuts hasnt gotten me anywhere. I need to get over my fear of that tire wall past the burn out box to really blast that turn.
                I finally watched on of those erwindale d1 dvds. If there were walls all the way through things would be diffrent. There probally would have been more accidents. cones! what a joke.

Comment

I drift mine, and tony angelo from drift alliance drives his SR20 powered FC at formula D competitions

Comment

<---------Drifts Turbo II

Comment

i drift my 87 2by2.

Comment

Yeah that sweeper is a hard turn. So many people crash there its insane. I told Dave to get someone to come bless that turn hahaha. If I can remember on Aug 21 I'll get you one of those stickers. Shootz

Comment

Im surprised how rare the FC's are. I thought I'd be seeing a lot of white FC's with "Redsuns" stickered on the side and calling themselves "Akagi Shinuoi shize, White Comet", lolz j/k. Would love to see more of those. I wanted to pick up the Alex Phieffer DVD. Seemed like he had a white FC on the back cover, looked interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by svtxchinoy
                            Im surprised how rare the FC's are. I thought I'd be seeing a lot of white FC's with "Redsuns" stickered on the side and calling themselves "Akagi Shinuoi shize, White Comet", lolz j/k. Would love to see more of those. I wanted to pick up the Alex Phieffer DVD. Seemed like he had a white FC on the back cover, looked interesting.
                            if you can think FC's are rare, you should see the FB's. i've only seen like 2 of them here in the city. and the FD's too. FC's are most common from where i live. (outta of the three gen)

Comment

Well, FC's are pretty common around me too, just in the drifting aspect, I don't hear a lot of people using them. Actually, the FC convertible seems to reign around here as far as RX-7's go. I only see one black coupe. Its funny how the FD is rarer to see on a street than an FC, yet I hear more about them. I see an FB once in a blue moon, but they usually look pretty beaten up. I kinda like the FC more than I do the FD.

Comment

Working...
                              X