Yashio Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yashio Factory

Can anyone tell me anything about Yashio Factory...besides that he does Nissans and those Vitz's and their al pink....any info wud be greatly appreciated!

www.yashiofactory.co.jp

Comment

You can bet us ars ive been there

Comment

very good parts, very good tuning...simple as that...one of the fastest s15's in japan if i'm correct...

Comment

gotta love it
          Attached Files

Comment

Beeeeeaaaaautiful!!!
            i especially love that lil guy in the dinosaur costume...is that a one of a kind logo or what?!
            Who wants to be in a Yashio Factory fan club?! loljk
            Last edited by bboyt3nsk; 07-26-2004, 11:01 AM.

Comment

The owner is arrogant and disrespectful to Americans when they greet him at TAS.

-Tim

Comment

AW man....thats *Censored**Censored**Censored*...i guess everything cantbe perfect...how do you know this? Im not questioning you just curious

Comment

Well first off, I've always thought he was a jerk from watching him in Option videos and Best Motoring, but my initial thoughts were confirmed when my co-worker Roo told me that last year at Tokyo Auto Salon, he was greeting some of the top industry people and said that literally all of the people he met were extremely nice and polite, but when he met Mr. Okumura and greeted him, Mr. Okumura turned around and saw that Roo was a white guy (who speaks PERFECT JAPANESE) and just turned his back to him and never turned around.

Yeah he's uber-cool guys!

Pink does mean upssy

-Tim

Comment

he's probably mad at americans "trashing" their sport.

what if Japanese played football???

now THAT would be funny

Comment

Hmm, makes me wonder why he let super street do a story on his cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin180sx
                        basically...

I bet he is a nice guy...just on the shy side.

Comment

and the S15 runs low 58's in tuskuba.....ofcuz by Ikiechan...

Comment

he's probably mad at americans "trashing" their sport.
                            HAHA, thats funny.
                            but which country was it that started drag racing??...
                            thats right, sit down Okamura

Comment

Originally posted by Shin180sx
                              Super Street= Very popular car magazine which gives him free advertising/marketing in the United States,which then in turn puts more money in his pockets.

This is called the famous "mindblock" or "invisible" occurance that is not uncommon in Japan.Anybody that knows anything about Japan knows about this.That's why I believe dorifuto on this,Japanese do this all the time over there.Don't believe me,fly over to Japan and find out for yourself.You can believe this guy is a nice guy all you want till he gets a mind block while you talk to him.Or better yet,if you have a Japanese friend,take him,then talk to him in Japanese if you can and watch him start talking to your friend while pretending you never existed!!! Real fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X