SUPER STREET's "NEW" look on drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scirocco
    i got a sport compact car instead because stupid 711 doesn't have super street in yet and its 6 bux canadian for one magazine so im getting a subscription
    sport compact car is 100x better than super street. If i want rice ill get uncle ben's.

Comment

Originally posted by LexmarkX73
      sport compact car is 100x better than super street. If i want rice ill get uncle ben's.
      What!!!!??! what super street have u been reading? Honestly Super Street covers cars very well... They tend to make fun of themselves... just so that the magazine doesn't seem so "hard" like Import tuner (although that's the image they want to portray)

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
        What!!!!??! what super street have u been reading? Honestly Super Street covers cars very well... They tend to make fun of themselves... just so that the magazine doesn't seem so "hard" like Import tuner (although that's the image they want to portray)
        ok sometimes they have some decent articles but compared to sport compact car, its too ricey.

Comment

They both suck. You guys need to read Grassroots Motorsports.

Comment

Comment

at least Super Street doesn't jump on the bandwagon like all the other magazines.

They've been covering drifting back when drag racing was the isht.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSlide420
                Damn aint that sum *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, my subscription just ended a month ago.Man wtf im always gettin *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed over.They did that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on purpose
                RELAXXXXX LOL ...

Comment

hahaha someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed these past few days lol

Comment

dude, super street is the shiznit

Comment

dude super street kicks way more @ss than grassroots but this months issue was kinda lame. it has an ugly scion on the cover and multiple scions in the issue. that really pissed me off but o well. as for the drifting article, i havnt read it but i just got the new issue yesterday.

Comment

I like the new layout very graphicly pleasing =)

Comment

anyone else notice the penis enlargement pills ad? whats up with that?

Comment

lol...ahahhah

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                              hahaha someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed these past few days lol
                              Aint that the truth.

Comment

Super Street usually does a good job of getting some really nice feature cars from Japan. They always have something worth reading. They have a Japanese drift car, or race car in nearly every issue.

Grassroots Motorsports is very good. You can always learn something when reading those.

Comment

Working...
                                X