Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't do it.

You will regret this.

Wait until you have the cash to do a project on the side.

Comment

What exactly are you looking for performance wise that you feel a FC or a S13 can give you over the Z32?

Comment

I have never driven an S13 or a 240sx but I love the RX-7s. I drive a FB but my dad has 2 FCs and they are fun as can be.

Comment

you dad has 2~!? ever asked him for 1?

Comment

I'm not really looking for better performance. Just a change is what I'm looking for. I want to feel the differences between cars. I don't want to isolate myself to only one make and model. I want to personally feel how different cars handle and use that knowledge to know what I'm up against when I go race.

That probably doesn't mean too much to you guys, but I just looking up info on different cars on the internet just isn't enough for me. I want to experience them for myself.

Comment

Ah FC's are quite fun to drift in but all depends on your own style and such. Gotta feel for the car before you can go anywhere near drifting in a rotary

Comment

i like the s series chassis. but i'd still take an old hachi. i love'em

Comment

alright guys....

I've desided I don't think I can depart with her. To much, not only time and money, but hard work to restoration has gone into her. Unless I get an offer I can't refuse, I dont think I could let her go.

Though I still want to experiance differnt cars, I think they will just have to wait untill I save up some moneys! I won't be a pizza guy too much longer any how, even though I love that job!

Comment

if you want to drive other cars...

borrow or rent them or something. No point in selling your love child, you'll never get out what you put in.

Comment

Good deal. Glad you are keeping it.

Comment

Working...
                      X