Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eighteen_05,
    I think you need to be asking your questions in the newbe area. Even if i did answer you questions, you still dont know what you asked.

To drift properly you need to use all technics.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• hey alex, you got mail

Comment

• Mad props, mi amigo!! A well deserved victory. At this rate of improvement and advancement you will be on the front of the Wheaties box by next year.

I'm glad to hear you are keeping the 86. It was you who sold me on the car in general not to mention the BV suspension components! Everybody talking the $#*! about finally having a good car... shove that someplace warm. Old School players to new school fools.

You're the man, Alex. Take the money and run!

Comment

• he alex, congrats on your recent win.

i have a question on your steering spacers kit # 1, will that kit still work properly on a half-assed power steering removal? (just took the belt-off)

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by balmo
            he alex, congrats on your recent win.

i have a question on your steering spacers kit # 1, will that kit still work properly on a half-assed power steering removal? (just took the belt-off)

thanks
            No thank you. And yes, kit#1 will work.
            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
              eighteen_05,
              I think you need to be asking your questions in the newbe area. Even if i did answer you questions, you still dont know what you asked.

To drift properly you need to use all technics.

hehe you talk like Mr.Tsuchiya in drift bible alex --> "To drift properly you need to use all technics". Btw, yeah I know the basics but I'm just asking how u do YOUR drift... Cuz I wanna here it from you... your my idol man... I hope you'd answer... Thanks anyway...

Comment

• That was my answer, I use all technics.

Comment

• alex have you ever considered using an FC or are you content with the s2000? BTW congrats on your victory at irwindale.

Comment

• Technics? Like the Turntables......man, it'll be hard to spin and drift at the same time.......J/K.

Beyond a 240SX, what would be a good beginner drift car for a taller drifter, IE.....Someone about 6' 3". I was thinking miata /w racing seats or a FC. Could i fit in the drivers seat, i am tall and skinny.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                      That was my answer, I use all technics.

Oh I see... Thanks a lot Mr.Pfeiffer.

By the way, have you met Mr.Manabu? Is he really fast?

Comment

• Are you gonna keep the XBX/NFSU2

Alex,

1. What do you think of the Need For Speed Underground 2 game that you received with the free xbox?

2. Are you just as competitive drifting in the game as in real life?

I drive an 84 Nissan 300zx turbo.
                        3. What enhancements would you recommend to better equip the car for beginner drifting?

Thanks,

~CYD

Comment

• ummmmmm.....wow

that's all I have to say

Comment

• 1, I got the xbox but think someone stole the game, got to wait for the release now and they will send us one of the games.

2, I was ok at drifting GT3, not as good as in real life though.

3, weld the diff.

Comment

• Mustang in D1

Alex:

The big rumor in the Ford camp is that Kenny Brown, or someone deep inside Kenny's organization has created a special "Skunk Works" drifting program and is preparing a Mustang with an unknown driver to compete at drifting's highest level. Obviously Kenny has done as much or more for the Mustang brand than anybody and is known as the modern-day Carroll Shelby. He has been a silent engineering arm for Ford Racing and created some of the best ultra high-performance Mustangs the aftermarket has ever seen. My guess is that if anybody has the engineering skills to pull this off, Kenny does. I know for a fact that Ford has been talking with some drivers about drifting and exploring the opportunities drifting presents, but that apparently was a product of overzealous marketing people within Ford that are not real decision makers. Knowing Ford, they would only get involved in drifting if they could be a silent un-official partner. Givin Kenny's relationship with Ford Racing, my guess is this Kenny Brown CSR Mustang project will be the closest Ford ever gets to professional drifting.

I have it on fairly good authority that this new Kenny Brown Mustang is getting significant resources from the Kenny Brown Performance marketing, motorsports and engineering divisions. I also heard it is going to feature the best components available through Kenny Brown Motorsports Group and their arsenal of European and U.S. technology/marketing partners. Knowing that, I would guess this is going to be a serious contendor and apparently a real "factory team".

I have heard through the grape vine that you drove a Mustang that is supposedly set-up for drifting. I also heard the car was equipped with some nice upgrades, but apparently has no foundation to support the weak chassis and no real suspension upgrades.

Keeping in mind that the car you drove would probably not compare in any way to a Kenny Brown "factory" race car, is the Mustang capable of competing at the top level of drifting in the U.S.?

Do you know anything other than what I mentioned about the Mustang drifting program?

Do you have any idea who Kenny's young gun might be? I heard he has been poking around drifting events.

What is your take on the Mustang platform, in general, based on the car you drove?

Comment

• hey great results, really good job.

i got some questions:
                                i tried to drift with GT3 a lot to, and i'm a big s2k fan, and with nfsu-drift it always worked fine (i was the best online s2k drifter on some tracks), but in nfsu the whole setup question aint there cuz it's quite arcade.
                                but can u give me a setup u used in GT3, since i dont really know how to setup a car for drifting.
                                the only thing i did was most of the times just stiffen up the suspension, especially the rear, and use some simulation tyres on the back, bit softer on the front, and modding the car till i liked it, but with my bad setups i most of the times cant get further than some powerdrifting, feintdrifting and brake drifting, but the dynamic drifting ain't really working since i keep having problems cuz the s2k does like to go straight in the middle of the turn and it s kinda understeered going into turns and i couldnt get that problem away since i aint so good at making setups for my s2k.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and i would be really pleased if u could give me a decent setup, and if u ever got time spare besides drifting in real life, would you ever want to drift against me in need for speed underground 1 or 2?

thanx joost

Comment

Working...
                                X