No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Alex pay someone else to drift when he can barely make it to events himself? Besides he's one of the best known american drifters he dosent need anyone else to show how good his parts are.

Comment

because he knows how hard it is for someone to make it to events maybe he can help other people to get where he is now so they can inturn sponsor someone to make this into a real sport.

Comment

if your good just go out spend your own money and the sponsers will come to you. I hope you don't think that they pay you they just give you discounts or free stuff not pay.

Comment

the less you have to spend on tires the more you can spend on going to the events. maybe im just saying all this because im tyried of spending all my money to compete a little break would be nice

Comment

I doubt he can afford to give parts away. It’s not like Battle Version is a huge company like Tein or JIC. Hopefully it will become that big in some years so that he can afford to sponsor other drivers. If you want Battle Version to grow you’re gona have to buy parts from them. Nobody said drifting was cheap. I understand what you mean though, right now all my money is going towards getting my car running.

Comment

Originally posted by 93180sxredtop
              the less you have to spend on tires the more you can spend on going to the events. maybe im just saying all this because im tyried of spending all my money to compete a little break would be nice
              and there is much much more to being a sponser than just your car. If they want to give you free tires they will look at you as a person do you take care of your self, arn't a total *Censored**Censored**Censored* so forth and so on

Comment

im aware of that and havent tryed to get a hand out yet i have put sweat and blood into getting MY car the way that i want and sliding over anyone that gets in my way i was asking the question to get a reaction if battle version went big would a sponsorship be an option. i would never ask someone to sponsor me i would want them to come up to me after i take every trophy and have them beg me to let me pimp there control rods

Comment

Originally posted by 93180sxredtop
                  im aware of that and havent tryed to get a hand out yet i have put sweat and blood into getting MY car the way that i want and sliding over anyone that gets in my way i was asking the question to get a reaction if battle version went big would a sponsorship be an option. i would never ask someone to sponsor me i would want them to come up to me after i take every trophy and have them beg me to let me pimp there control rods

hahaahahah yeah thats how it should be. Bow down bitches but anyways back to alex haha

Comment

I just have to start off by saying, talk is cheep, you think your good enough to get free stuff, show up to an event and im sure your going to get schooled.

I'm already sponcering everyone in the drift community by giving as much back to the community as i can. I cant afford to sponcer any more than what i have been doing and this crap is burning me out already.

If your running in one of the major series, say D1 or Formula D, then i have a sponcership price for those cars to run a couple battle version stickers. I also do the alignment on the cars free of charge. I bet you guys have never noticed those battle version stickers on the sides of everyones cars but look for it next time. Here is a list of the cars that run battle version or got aligned by me:

Apex FD
                    Chris's 350z
                    Hampton's FC
                    Autolink's s13
                    Chinky's s13
                    Casper's s14
                    Hiro's AE86 (nor cal)
                    Hiro's AE86 (so cal)
                    Jspec's 2 s13, and s14
                    Taka's AE86
                    Pacific Rim s13
                    Discount Tire's (falken's) s13
                    Kaaz's 2 s13
                    Nadine's s13
                    Ernie's s13

I know there is more, im just tired of thinking and need to get back to work.
                    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

To everyone but mainly 93180sxredtop,

Blood and sweat does not equal $$$$. If that was the case, I'd be a millionare right now. You have to pay to play.
                      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                        To everyone but mainly 93180sxredtop,

Blood and sweat does not equal $$$$. If that was the case, I'd be a millionare right now. You have to pay to play.
                        Werd.

Totally agree. I went out there with no expectation and dump thousand of dollars to my car, events, tires, gas money and practice. It's paying off. I hope soon to be on Alex level.

Alex was my first 'real' drifter instructor up in the Mt. We used to head out to the Mt. to practice or see him drive. When he first drove my car, I couldn't believed that anyone can do that.

After a few lesson, I was finally getting it.

Thanks to Alex for all the help.

-Al

Comment

cars that run battle version or got aligned by me:

What do you recomend for alignment specs. on say a s-13 for drift Thanks

Comment

We have always made it a priority to have Battleversion on our cars.

Naoki
                            www.driftday.com

Comment

I think we should all promote Battle Version parts. Tell all your drifting buddies to buy Alex's parts...

Seriously, the man works his *Censored**Censored**Censored* off to design, fabricate and make each part. We really should be more supportive of him. I will be running his parts when I get my S13 and I will also be sporting his company sticker on my car. And I will prouldy be paying full price for everything.

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                                I think we should all promote Battle Version parts. Tell all your drifting buddies to buy Alex's parts...

Seriously, the man works his *Censored**Censored**Censored* off to design, fabricate and make each part. We really should be more supportive of him. I will be running his parts when I get my S13 and I will also be sporting his company sticker on my car. And I will prouldy be paying full price for everything.

Matt.
                                You don't understand the 86 world do you... Those guys are cheap asses.

-Al

Comment

Working...
                                X