Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
    Any other questions? Anyone want to play some poker?
    I'm down - you coming to Vegas for the D1GP DS in November? Afterwards, we could have a poker party.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
      you get 4 cards face down, then a round of betting

then 3 community cards are dealt face up, also call the turn, followed by another round of betting.

next a fourth community card or turn card, followed by a round of betting.

then the last community card is deal (called the river card), with the final round of betting.

The player with the best hand of poker using 2 of their cards and 3 of the community cards wins.

Any other questions? Anyone want to play some poker?
      ill play you heads up. round of omaha, round of hold em. winner gets a t shirt from each others company.

well, since i dont have one, you can have one of me holding myself.

Comment

• I own in No Limit Texas Hold 'Em...

Anyways, So are you going to keep running the RS*R car or going back to the 86?

Matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craftsman
          I own in No Limit Texas Hold 'Em...

Anyways, So are you going to keep running the RS*R car or going back to the 86?

Matt.
          they had a tourney out in seabrook. me and 5 other friends showed up. out of 35 people, 4 made top 8. only reason i went out is because my friend made an A high straight to my K high.

go check it out, easy money.

Comment

• Alex, you down for a game of No Limit Texas Hold'em?

I gotta have 2 stacks of high society before I play though...

Matt.

Comment

• For suspension settings, It really depends on 3 things, what parts you have, what you use the car for, and your skill level. When i do an alignment, these all come into play for the settings we choose and i give the driver the option of choosing what he would prefer. Almost everyone has different alignment specs. For instance, Andy (autolink's car) has gone threw about 4 different alignments this year and non of which had the same settings, as his driving progressed, his settings changed and he became more comfortable in the car.
              The car is for drift only(towed to events). The car has all the standard susp. upgrades, coilovers sways tie rods etc. its a s-13 for conversation purposes well say my skill level is high. If you were going to do my alignment what would my recomended options be. Also in wich direction did what settings change on Andys car as his driving progressed and comfort level increased. Thanks very much, N.B.

Comment

• what do you do for steering response? do you run a steering quickener? do you have certain pros/cons to anything in that matter. how about rhys millens steering set-up and how he got so much more over the stock ratio? random questions, but you asked for it.

Comment

• Hi Alex im new here but im a big fan of drifting also if I live in Canada. I have a question for you ,I want to start drift but I dont know wich car to use
                  Thanks
                  Last edited by elfin84; 09-08-2004, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ hhey i lieb in canada too!!! eh !!!

anyways alex wanted to know about engine build ups for ae86 I have two in mind that seem relatively challenging

my current car
                    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=8067

MY QUESTION
                    me and a fellow friend were thinking of being drift/auto-x twins;with same engine and such.

Well when it came to engine ideas we were thinking what would be more cost affective/practical to do

Try and make the stock blue top low compression and graft a talon turbo on it (not sure of model from the early tsi model)...

.....Or to build up a gze and do the full engine swap

thoughts?? opinions??? other ideas?

oh and by teh way im not trying to make any crazy hp a reliable 160and up would be good for me maybe a max of 220. the reason i dont go to 20v is beacuse its so common no fun i wanted to build up something some what unique yet easy on the wallet

*note i want to be able to streetable my car to i have to get to work somehow

Comment

• I'm always ready for some poker.

assout
                      conversation purposes well say my skill level is high.
                      Well for conversation sake, if your skill level is high, you would know what you wanted. All i can do is suggest changes to tracks we are heading to. And for conversation sake, a basic setup is -2F, -1.5R camber, 0 F, 1/8th R toe.

servinmcgervin
                      I dont personally have anything on my car as far as a quickener but i know a few cars are running it such as ryse. I dont find that i need a quickener yet but i may need one later after i change more of my steering peices.

elfin84
                      Thats easy, AE86 or 350Z

thatoreoguy
                      If you do a turbo setup, you may not fit into a competitive autoX class. That and it isnt as practical as it may seem. To do a decently runnig setup you should use the right size turbo with an aftermarket computer. Id say just go with a stock gze as thats enough of a project in itself and that will give you the 160hp you want.
                      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• alex wats easier to drift u hachi or the s2000??

Comment

• i dunno if its been askt yet or not but what was ur first car and also what was the first car you started drifting with?

Comment

• please everybody before asking a question look at Alex's autobiography post...questions like, what car did he first drive, what car he has now, etc etc is there, plus it's a good life story...so please...thanks

Comment

• DONKEY_WEAR
                              now the s2k

Sideways300ZXTT
                              thank you!
                              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• btw Alex...just letting you know this is Justin Smith(GULLLITTLE@AOL.com), the Justin that you have been having back to back conversations with via E-mail about Pro Drift...just letting you know who I am

Comment

Working...
                                X