Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr=ae

sup man? hey i know u re adamantly against this. but i was really considering swapping an sr20 into my 86. i am in the poses of doing the s13 rear sub frame and diff as we speak. i ordered the kit from my friend in Tokyo. it should be her some time next week. but no matter how I look at it i just dont see my self building enough power in the 4ag. unless i spend ridicules amounts of money to reach the 400whp mark i am shooting for. were as an sr can reach that with stock bottom end. i only ask u because u are like the 86 man here in the US. and i value ur opinion. please let me know wut u think on this matter.

thanks

Comment

• Yea thats what i figured, you had them but you didnt make them for the public because ther market

Comment

• Originally posted by drifterd
        sup man? hey i know u re adamantly against this. but i was really considering swapping an sr20 into my 86. i am in the poses of doing the s13 rear sub frame and diff as we speak. i ordered the kit from my friend in Tokyo. it should be her some time next week. but no matter how I look at it i just dont see my self building enough power in the 4ag. unless i spend ridicules amounts of money to reach the 400whp mark i am shooting for. were as an sr can reach that with stock bottom end. i only ask u because u are like the 86 man here in the US. and i value ur opinion. please let me know wut u think on this matter.

thanks
        your spending ALOT of money to make an s13 with a shorter wheelbase

Comment

• ya but then it is still just an s13. 1 in a million. and i want to see a monster 86 just distroy a gto or viper. besides. a short wheel base s13 means twitcher and crazy angel.

Comment

• id rather build an FD

Comment

• ya wouldnt we all? but alex i would still like to here wut u have to say on this. that is y i posted on ur forum. so i could here from u.

Comment

• drifterd,
                I'm also thinking of doing the same swap, but I keep asking my self why would i do all that work for the same results for much less, and the only answer is that its still my ae86. I have gone way past my budget and keep spending money on a car that may never see another competition. Maybe you have to ask yourself if building it makes you happy. Sometimes its not about getting there, but about the journey.
                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Are you bringing your S2K to Drift Day Competition 4? Or just coming out to instruct and Judge?

See you in a few weeks.

Comment

• Alex-
                    Are you going to be at DD NorCal on July 2nd?

Byron

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                      im sure someone else will point out to you that real drifters drift a line as well, and is actually judged criteria in d1.

but lets focus on the most important part of your rant, how are transformers a fad? clearly you were a gi joe fan and unable to truly appreciate the robots in disguise. but you know what, transformers will never die, check out the prices they can fetch on ebay. what about your precious gi joes now.

btw, nothing will ever be more pathetic then furbies, NOTHING.
                      Maybe pokemon ??? i dont know what was up wit that guy but the second i get my dream car (240) ill be puting battleversion on it

Comment

• Alex, where is the best place to build a cheap drift track and live in the garage??

Comment

• Alex, heard you will be at Drift Day Chicago Comp 4 up in Elkhart Lake, WI. Will you be there for the open runs on Saturday too or just the comp on Sunday?

Comment

• CrazyHawaiian,
                            I'm thinking of switching to drifting RC cars. Then I could make a track almost anywhere.

ZoltecRules,
                            I think we leave on thursday night or friday morning, so yeah, I'll be there all weekend.
                            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Hey alex i was just curiouse
                              i have a nissan 240sx that im thinking of equiping with tein drift spec coilovers and there edfc controller i like the idea of having a electronicly controlled susspension and i was curiouse what your opinion of that setup is ??

also do you listen to music while your drifting and if so what kind

a tech question and a fluff question im of to watch the drift society vol 1 and marvel at your skilllazz lol

Comment

• I like the tein HE's with the edmc. Makes it way easier to adjust your stuff.

I used to listen to hawaiian music when i drift, but laity the cars dont have a radio anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X