Fav. Pro Cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fav. Pro Cars?

What is your fav. car that is driven by any american or japanese pro? Mine has to be Ernie Fixmers Sil-Eighty. Man that thing is nice.

i rather like katsuhiro ueo's hachiroku... its the only good looking car ive ever seen with so much vinyl and decals... and i dont like it in spite of that i like it because of that... so many new feelings considering the fact that im a regular visitor of http:\\www.anti-rice.com... anyways i love his car and second would have to be taniguchi's s15
    Last edited by scirocco; 08-17-2004, 08:02 PM.

Comment

apex i Rx-7

Comment

my fav drift car is a tie between the panspeed fd of asamoto and tanakas msports s15, but my favorite driver is imamura cuz hes gangster ahaha

Comment

there are soo many. to name a couple, the HKS circuit EVO 8 is unbeleivable and i love all the cars in JGTC

Comment

hm...

its all about Fukudas 180sx thats sick!!!! and kazama's S15 KEI OFFICE FOR LIFE!

Comment

I love Taniguchi's S15 and Ernie's 180SX.. the S2000 that Alex drove was awesome, but I didn't see enough of it to say it was a favourite.

Comment

Re: hm...

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
                its all about Fukudas 180sx thats sick!!!! and kazama's S15 KEI OFFICE FOR LIFE!
                yea, i use to like fukuda's 180 too but not anymore after they changed the body kit, now it looks real bad, now i really like mines GTR, that car is crazy man.
                Attached Files

Comment

My avatar says it all!

Comment

Some people are posting NON drift cars.........its supposed to be DRIFT cars.

Comment

Fukuda's car in it's previous fashion.
                      yellow
                      busted up bn sports
                      blitz 03
                      thrash wing.
                      win!

Comment

ueo's hachi

Comment

The beetle looking Z owned and operated by Chris Foresburg is a nice little car. It is about the only 350Z I like. It is a pretty sick car all the way around.

Comment

not to be an a$$ but if its suppost to be drift cars this is a repost because if you search there is a big thread just like this one i know because i posted it

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                              Some people are posting NON drift cars.........its supposed to be DRIFT cars.
                              Then you might want to change your first post. You asked for cars driven by pros., not just pro. drifters.

Comment

Working...
                              X