White SILEIGHTY STOLEN in San Diego ! please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White SILEIGHTY STOLEN in San Diego ! please help

Where : San Diego South Western College Parkinglot. Last seen at 1:00 pm, i got off class at 6:00 pm and then my care was gone. Attached are picks of my car, the rear window now has a KAAZ sticker and many Drift Day stickers. license plate is 5CZG026.

Car is a 240sx hatch, white se 1991

Car has. Silvia conversion, tein HE coilovers, 300zx brakes, kaaz lsd, kouki 180sx tail lights, recaro seats, Pioneer premier cd player

If you have any leads or any helpfull information please, contact me, email, aim, pm. OR u may contact San diego police 1-619-691-5151

Oh man. Sorry to hear about that. Everyone please help him out anyway you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
      Oh man. Sorry to hear about that. Everyone please help him out anyway you can.
      I'll over night him all my baseball bats

I'm so sorry man

Comment

Bloody hell! it's starting!

it's just like the GSRs and the LS integs. They're getting jacked and swapping the engines to a different shell. I'll definately look for your ride dude.

Unfortunately, I dont go down south as much anymore.

But i'll keep my eyes pealed.

Comment

if it manages to find its way up to the fresno area, ill definately keep a look out for it. looks like a lot of time and hard earned money went into it.

Comment

i will keep a look out in the 909.....

Comment

i can only see one pic

Comment

Ill be on the look out if its already to the east coast.

Comment

arrrrgggh... ppl these days! i really hope u get ur ride back or find those *Censored* *Censored* *Censored*

Comment

ooooohhhh bad times, but I think all of drifting.com has your back for what it's worth... stolen in sd... any members from mexico on this site that can help you out?

Comment

DAmN i FAWKIN HATE THIEVES.... if its in fresno well get them for you... ill post this on Fresnoracing.com for ya

Comment

Wow time to call the govenator in on this. j/k

Yeah im sorry man that is one beautiful car and i hope they find the bastards that took it.

Comment

God dammit bro,
                          this has happened to my friend. Might as well forget about it now, most likely taken apart and sold...

Comment

sorry to here about ur lose bro. I hate when *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like this happens. I have alot of friends in socal, I'll tell them to keep a look out.

Comment

yeah, 240's are becoming the new hotness of the car boosting world. i know a kid with a nissan master key...he takes 300zx's and 240's for joyrides almost daily....

Comment

Working...
                              X