No announcement yet.

White SILEIGHTY STOLEN in San Diego ! please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there has been a lot of 240sx stolen out of san diego right now, if it were mine i would go down to otay and look around the junkyards, chances are they are stripping it down for parts

Comment

KUSO!! Sorry to hear about your car, man... That sucks. The car thief sucks harder. DAMN CAR THIEVES!!!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your car. I'm usually all over the San Diego area.

Comment

best thing to have is a removeable steering wheel. And sorry about your car. Il be looking but i doubt it would make it up to the bay area.

Comment

i feel ya, my fc got stolen once but i got it back cuz i saw the guy taking off with it and got it back in 4 hrs without a radio. PHUCK THOSE ARSEHOLES~! sorry to hear about the news, ill keep a look out in the LA area (626), (310), (323), (909) areas theres a lot of sileighties around here but none i can track are white. and you might wanna let the others on nissan forums know too

Comment

Sorry bro, about your lost but it's real guys we all need to take xtra precautions out there my advice to all is to cet a quick release hub that and an alarm has worked !!!! Once again SORRY man I'm in SoCal ant I'll tell the Homies to keep a look out...

Comment

should have gotten lojack. sorry about the car, if that would happen to me ...ahh i cant even imagine.

Comment

I'll keep my eyes open. Any distinguising features on the hood, fenders, front bumper, or tail lights such as scratches in certain places? Maybe we could catch 'em on eBay.

Comment

on lookout in the houston area. sorry man that would be my worst nightmare, i hope you find it! btw, did u report it to the police???

Comment

hey albert, this is jun. that sucks man. i'll be on the lookout for it, hopefully it's not past the border and its just a bunch of joyriders.

i'll bet though, its some peeps just getting into 240s/drifting and saw all the stuff on your car and figured they could strip it. i'll be on the lookout for parts too.

Comment

damn men!! i have a house in la jolla boulevard i have seen your many times parked in the front of my house... ill try to help you...

Comment

That is horible. I hope you have insurance. Beter yet i hope you get a gun and right after you get it i hope you see the bastard. All of that money and time into your car gone. Sorry man. If i lived in cali i would help. But sadly I live in New Hampshire

Comment

damn i was hoping this would never happen. sorry to here that man i'll keep an eye out for it here.

Comment

such a nice car.. i'll be on the look out... hopefully it hasnt found itself on the other side of the border yet...

Comment

i think i spotted your car in vegas, when i was visiting a couple days ago. , It had everything you mentioned. I'm not sure if its your car though. i'm not in vegas anymore though.

Comment

my friend got his car stolen once and it ended up in vegas also..... TO VEGAS MEN~! CATCH THAT MOFO~!

Comment

Working...
                                X