No announcement yet.

Project "anti-rice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ya hate "ricers" an here ya sit in a FF car ricing it out an are part of drifting.com hmm just to make fun of the real rice bois, well here's my opinion sell the tank and get a FR car have your fun doing the cheesy rice mods to pick on the rice boys and then drift the MOFO show them that your a real car nut not a magazine racer!!

dont disgrace the caddy name and move on your here so ya must be a drift enthusiast build a drift car an sell the old *Censored**Censored**Censored* FF tank
    hell it most likely leaks more oil than u can afford any way all older 4.6 caddys do! \

Join the drift world an leave them rice boys behind its not the car ya drive but how ya drive it!(riced out or not)

Comment

I'm a ricer dont hate.

Comment

I am a ricer and I am deeply offended by this thread. I am going to post a complaint to the board admin!

Comment

If you hate the ricers then dont sport the rice style!! Thats like joining the enemy!! Sell the caddy and invest in some munitions (RPG maybe?) and just blow them all up. All of em. Or if you desire something less violent, maybe design the 'Anti-Rice Spike Strip' permanently install it at the gate of your school, when it detects Altezza lights or neons the spike strip automatically shoots out and stops the rice invasion. Who knows it could happen.

Comment

Keep caddy.
            Save money.
            buy new car.
            Keep soul.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
              Dude, sell it. If you are a true drift enthusiast you will do anything for a true drift car. You can really show the ricers up with that. I have actually seen cars like this, made buy retarded ricers. I seen an Oldsmobile with a wing and "racing" muffler. I wanted to go and slap the kid. Some of these kids just need a good role model like Koguchi.
              Koguchi's my role model, i want to be just like him

Chas is also my role model, I want to be fat sit home and own a garage and be able to drift and eat a sub at the same time XD

WAHAH!!!

Comment

Your *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Originally posted by FC3S
                  whats wrong with neon? I think as long as its done tastfully and not over done then its cool. Or were you just saying for his application it would be dumb?
                  I agree. And Dont do that s... to a caddy. No kind of automotive enthusiast would disrespect a car. I think keyers should be shot just like they stole a horse back in the day. Just get you FR, preferably a FC3s, and show em how its supposed to be.

Comment

Re: Project "anti-rice"

Originally posted by DiddyDrift
                    Hi, im a high schooler about to get my first car. I really love drifting but hate "ricers". I hate thier lifestyle their cars and their stupid drag races. I really hate body paint, and custom tail lights especially, because they server no purpose, o yea and NOS.
                    It's their car, not yours. Who cares?

Comment

haha some of these replys were great. ya, im prolly gonna sell it and buy a 240 or a 86(if i can find one). lol im not trying to offend any ricers by doing this, its just the ones at my school really, o yea and they think they can "drift" thief ff's . haha i really loved the pimped out caddy idea but im not THAT gangster. sorry if i offended anyone, really wasnt trying to. and thanks for all of the ideas.

Comment

I dont know whos got the higher intelligence here, you or my 3 year old neice. Child you make about as much sense as a half drunk FOB. and not only that you manged to hate on a group of people that have no real guidelines of existence. You claim to hate ricers? yet you have the newest style of rice as you avatar. Unless you own a AE86 or seem to love intial d... then have that has you avatar. I bet you cant even name three brands that make parts for a AE86 let alone know what type of suspension, or engine is in one. You come on here and Claim and Claim but you havent really done much except waste my and other peoples time. I'd enjoy to see you get a AE86 or a 240sx and become a knowen drifter. but i think all im going to see is the censored sign when you read this post. Because immature people like you are going to reply with anger and send attacks towards me. but you seem to only have 3 posts... and you posted 3 times in your own thread meaning ... you havent even posted anywhere but here? anywayz... good luck and for your caddy, 13" with 16" speakers in the back seat... thats []D [] []V[] []D

Comment

oh yea.. dont bash FF's either.. they can hold there own... not in drifting but in touge... which you prolly anit even heard of...

Comment

well when your driving around where a mask cus maybe some people at your school arent ricers then they gonna make fun of you

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                              I dont know whos got the higher intelligence here, you or my 3 year old neice. Child you make about as much sense as a half drunk FOB. and not only that you manged to hate on a group of people that have no real guidelines of existence. You claim to hate ricers? yet you have the newest style of rice as you avatar. Unless you own a AE86 or seem to love intial d... then have that has you avatar. I bet you cant even name three brands that make parts for a AE86 let alone know what type of suspension, or engine is in one. You come on here and Claim and Claim but you havent really done much except waste my and other peoples time. I'd enjoy to see you get a AE86 or a 240sx and become a knowen drifter. but i think all im going to see is the censored sign when you read this post. Because immature people like you are going to reply with anger and send attacks towards me. but you seem to only have 3 posts... and you posted 3 times in your own thread meaning ... you havent even posted anywhere but here? anywayz... good luck and for your caddy, 13" with 16" speakers in the back seat... thats []D [] []V[] []D
                              you dont know stuff either you have your name as eight six and then you have another thread sayin you dont know anything aobut the ae86 just dont hate on people on the forum just tell them the correct answer.

Comment

lol lightern up guys jeez... corollas have 4ag motors, there are 2 typed, sr5 and gts. gts come with lsd stock i believe and sr5 doesnt. sr5 is a single overhead cam and a gts is a dual overhead cam. and if u didnt notiuce this message board was rebboted and everyone lost all of thier posts....

Comment

Working...
                                X