No announcement yet.

Project "anti-rice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had an old name with quite a few posts on it. and what is wrong with my 86 avatar.. its not riced... i dont see any street glow or nos, or body paint or girls(sadly) umm i dont know where u came up with this new kinda of 86 rice nonsense soo.... yea

Comment

RICE avatar!?? you guys kill me! Who cares what other people think about your car. F#CK you if you think you are better than someone else just because you have a 240 and everything JDM. Do what you like, don't worry about trying to please someone else. The rest of you are bandwagoners!!!! ...tree hoppers!!!
      ahahahahHHAHAAHAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! >putting on flame suit<

Comment

EDM is sooooooooo much cooler.

Comment

EDM= ethiopian domestic market

Comment

Worst thing I have ever seen was....

A Chevy Cavalier.. with a VTEC sticker.. and altezza' tail lights with a huge *Censored**Censored**Censored* wing. Stock wheels, stock suspension.. exhuast tip from AutoZone...
            and naturally.. a big sticker on the windshield... (Powered by Turbo)

*sigh

Comment

if you were less an asshole and more a nice guy you'd have read that post and saw i do know stuff about the 4-AG family.. i just wanted to know what other people thought, which combo was the best...oh yea... SR5 have rear drums, and a smaller rear diff then GTS.. but same trans... the motor is a 4-AC sohc...theres no real deffoniton of rice... so why aruge about it?... and why call it rice... cuz rice is really fu(king good...not bad..

Comment

dude u need to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing chill, i never said u didnt know anything about engines or cars or what not, and yes there is a definition of rice. have you seen the fast and the furious?

Comment

You are missing one point. Ricers = people who do things to a car to make it seem fast or have watch 2F2F to many damn times and like to have NOS sticker. There people dont race. They may rev it up alot ot get on it with their girl friend in the car. But people who actually tune and drag their car i have respect for. Because of the lack of drifters here that what I mainly watch here anyway.

Comment

It's not ricers I mind, they're just the ones that get pulled over instead of me. The assholes that dont know how to drive a car, that lose control and kill themselves, wreck cars, and kill spectators. Learn to drive before you try to bust a sick 2fast 2furious burn out and kill someone. Unless it's the Olson twins, go right ahead.

Comment

I'm gonna tell a ricer story for everyone, so gather around kiddies. Once upon a time sometime last year I was comeing home with ym friend in his 99 Civic Si (this is a small town with alot of ricers So SIs are RARE) but this SI was very magical, for he had swaped a 2001 B18C5 out of a ITR :-) So this ricer 240sx pulls up next to us with black flames,fart pipe,wing, the whole works, well he notices my friends Slip Streams and N1 exhaust and the first thing that comes in his mind is STREET RACE!!!!!!. So he proceeds to play F&F threw traffic to catch us and we take turns pullign ahead of each other, by this time the guy was getting pissed because we were laughing. Finally he droped his car into 4th and nailed. Well anthony(Civic Guy) just kept it 1/4 throttle and the guy starting smiling as he pulled away by like 1/4 or 1/2 of a car. Anthony looked at me and asked "When should I" So I rolled downt he window and yelled "Bye" and waved and Anthony drope dhis car into 3rd and ran it up to 9400 RPMs (JUN ECU) and left the guy. Then the famous "Ricer Fly By" came. Incase you dont know what this is, this is when you drag race on the road and you win over welming bad so you ease on the brakes you talked tot he guy you raced to say nice race and such but they dont slow down they pass you without letting off the gas and then tell people they smoked ur *Censored**Censored**Censored*....Sorry for the length but I hope you will enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                        Unless it's the Olson twins, go right ahead.
                        I'm 16 so i take it offensive....Olson twins = not illegal for me, hehehe can't wait till Larry Flint calls them on their 18th birthday, lol

Comment

All of you are idiots. Theres more rice in this forum then at an import showoff.

Comment

Wasteland I don't know what town you live in but "ricers" in my town do all the racing. It's the smart ones that you don't see racing all over the streets. That's why I love "ricers". Cause they are out there buring tires, running from light to light and attracting all the attn. Plus hate to tell you all this but "ricers" keep all your speed shops, local mechanics and parts stores in business. Why? because speed shops don't normally keep lsd's, tuned ecu's, full coil over suspension systems or complete turbo set ups in stock. They keep the neon kits, fart pipes and aluminum wings on hand. That's why when you go to get the good stuff they always have to order it. Unless you are lucky enough to live next to Super Autobacs.

My friends shop in Atlanta is Global K Motorsport. He gets' "ricers" in there all the time. They pay his bills. He also get's to do some cool stuff too but "rice" = rent. There are more of the "ricers" out there than are the us's. Trust me.

So rice away. My neon looks good. It's red and shines so bright. Like the first star I see tonight.

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by DRIFTING=RICE
                              All of you are idiots. Theres more rice in this forum then at an import showoff.
                              LOL. I like you.

Comment

I KNOW!!!!! give it a gtR emblem with a nice powered by accord sticker!!!! LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X