No announcement yet.

Drifting on CMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah im with cordes, you all need to stop whinning and complaining, drifting needs this, you simply dont understand business!

eh escuse the moment of sarcasm but i couldnt help it.

Seriously though, this kind of stuff makes us all look bad. We need to do what we can to keep people from associating drifters with that street racing gansta crap.
    Last edited by nissanguy_24; 09-02-2004, 09:43 PM.

Comment

WeaponX and Nissanguy.

You are both right! Drifting cannot grow without these supporters.

Do you know burning out is drifting?
      and peeling out while leaving a parking lot is drifting?

I know a lot about drifting now because I saw someone do a 360 in the mountain side!

heres the link to the website:
      http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/apps/med...&adPN=episode#
      Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 09-02-2004, 09:51 PM.

Comment

i think we should just be happy drifting is alive and thriving in the us

a little smack talk is cool but damn all the us guys suck compaired to the japan drivers anyway J/k but not really

Comment

What the funk? Appearently, all the kids are "heading to the hills" nowadays to avoid the cops, all the sudden it's touge this touge that and of course drifting is "hot" so everybodies doing it....oh, the wasted youth. Seriously, I can't blame the kids, we've all been there, live and learn, the majority are following the FnF trend..still going strong..wow. I hear a third ones coming out...please, stop the insanity!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SilviaLove; 09-02-2004, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz

That dude with the CRX was on "True Life I'm a Racer" or whatever, something like that. He took that turn so badly...but hes a little *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* showing off the canyon like he goes there all the time. I've never heard anyone mentioning him up there before. That canyon has been so publicised lately, it really doesn't matter anymore...everyone knows about it.

But did you see how nice the cop was to that one kid with the NOS?? Didn't even impound his car, which in every case I've ever heard of other there they did, not a slap on the wrist and a ticket.
            Hahaha, i laughed when he said he slid tail end off a cliff and had to have someone sit on the hood to drive it back on. I mean come on, crx's are so short...wouldnt it have to be significantly OFF the cliff to need someone to sit on the hood? And to the kid with the nos, The Cop either didnt want to look mean on tv, or he didnt want to arrest a mentally challenged person (unsecured nos system..dorks)

Comment

Im watching it tonight at midnight because its on again...Then again I will watch it tommorow night at 1am because Ill have nothing to do while the hurricanne is coming through here.

Comment

i geuss i'll finally watch it if it comes on tonight then

Comment

Damn thing won't work.
                  On a side note:
                  "Road racing -- timed race around a curved track, such as NASCAR."
                  HAHA!

Comment

Link to whole episode:

http://www.teckademicseast.com/ESPro...0-%20small.wmv

inactive at 1:16 am pst.
                    Last edited by P1STON2ROTARY; 09-05-2004, 01:17 AM.

Comment

bad, just very bad

Comment

While watching that vid. I noticed that RJ Devera's title was Automotive Stylist. Ummmm, what exactly is an automotive stylist?

Comment

Uh oh...who was that?

Comment

automotive stylist...someone who styles automotives?

Comment

a hair dresser for cars?

Comment

Nastiness.

sounds like its someone who designs what the cars is going to look like..like with the body paint..interior colors..rims..and body kits i guess. make it look dressy.

Comment

Working...
                                X