Last time you went drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time you went drifting?

I'm just curious how many people here actually get out and slide a good amount. I'm not talking about sliding around 1 corner on the way home etc but more like 20 or so slides in the same day...
    Never
    8.00%
    Within a couple days
    58.00%
    Within a couple weeks
    12.00%
    It's been over a month
    22.00%

It's pretty common with me to slide 10 or more corners a day when you can afford to buy tires for dirt cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by emission
      It's pretty common with me to slide 10 or more corners a day when you can afford to buy tires for dirt cheap.
      Yeah, tires are easy for me, saving up and fixing the car is what causes my gaps....

Comment

my ride has been *censored* for quite some time, but in january i should have it back or even something new by then. but if i get something new, who knows what it'll be being the choices that are out there. possibly a volvo 900 series with a chevrolet lt-1 or maybe an ls-6? i have an extreme passion for my old volvos. you'll see when it's done and complete

Comment

I go out and practice just about every saturday (sometimes sunday too) for about an hour or so...but tires are starting to become a hassle,and i need a frontend alignment bad...really really bad.

Comment

I am shamed, it has been over a month (still swapping transmission).

Comment

Been over a month for me. Stupid 86!!! You had to break.

Comment

At least 1 bigger session every week, + some small slides in between.
                Tires are free for me, so i practice as much as i can.

www.m-d-s.se

Comment

last week when the cops busted us was the last time. I'll find a new spot though.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...highlight=dang

Comment

There's between 5 and 7 turns, depending on which way I go, on my drive to work that I get some practice on

Comment

Wow I can't believe we're all deprive of the sport I wonder why? maybe not enough local sanctioned events? ha ha..

anyways. I will admit that I practice illegaly.
                      The last time was Saturday. I have my own spot and only 2-3 friends know where it is. It's consist of 3-4 90degree turns (depends on where you enter) and 1 J turn and theres enough room to manji all night long.

I will admit too, that it's been 2 months since I got up to the mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik
                        At least 1 bigger session every week, + some small slides in between.
                        Tires are free for me, so i practice as much as i can.

www.m-d-s.se

Oh my lord...you are the man. I need a 242.

Ahem, anyway. My car hasn't moved in 2 weeks now...ishbox. Gotta finish some stuff up today and tomorow and I should be set.

Comment

i get in like 20 turns every day, ive got a few spots that i hit up early morning. id give u more detaisl bud id have to kill you

Comment

drifting requres a car.........and i dont have one :/ im saving up for a bucket.
                            Last edited by prophet; 09-01-2004, 11:22 AM.

Comment

two weeks ago, and I got a little present, a massive dent in my passenger door, so passengers have to get in "Dukes of Hazzard" style. Stupid church parking lots.

Comment

Working...
                              X