• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool thanks.

Comment

Anymore pics of Gushi?

Comment

Spec. on 2003..hmmm does that mean in 2004 you guys are planning to change some stuff around? My offer still stand if you guys ever come out to Chicago and need another car I will give mine up!

Comment

[stiffled laugh]

Nice bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by AdOboDoriFto
            i wish i could drift in the d1 haha why couldnt it be like japan and anybody could qualify...... we should have a better suited drift track in california for everyone to practice in
            does anyone here know what it takes to make it to the D1 levle little alone one race. There is over 100 drivers looking to get the chance to run at any given event. The US driver surch was easy compared to Japan standards.

Comment

hey Ken its Hung, do u have any more pics of Ernie's car, i love his ride.

Comment

I think i have seen this new ROTORA car.. its in the pic of ken gushi for the PURE DRIFTING dvd, it looks to b big and a 4 door... I THINK

Comment

saw it too....driver = Loren Ho? but in the vid he was infront of another 240SX...so i deno

Comment

I met Ernie and Ken, along with some other local favorites like Benson and Nadine at a japanese market. They were just hanging out. The both of them are nice guys, despite the fact that I was nervous as hell and made an *Censored**Censored**Censored* of myself. Oh yeah, best of luck to those guys

Comment

Wow, it sounds like you meet our nations best drifters by accident.

Comment

Damn! Nice cars Rotora....the states got all the money....its like college football vs CFL! Give us a chance, invest in canadian canuks!

Comment

Working...
                        X