No announcement yet.

Our true enemy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, public transportation is bigger over there because the size of the countries are smaller. Alot smaller. Next, gas companies know how to make cars run off of water. Yes, water. My dad used to work with someone who had a genius son. His son had figured out how to make a car run off of water. Then, he was mysteriously killed. And all of the evidence of his research was magically dissapeared. There wasn't too much evidence, so the popo's concluded it was suicide. But he didn't kill himself. It was a gas company that did the job. If anyone figures out how to make a car run off of water and the info/proof get's out, gas compainies are screwed.

Comment

......that sounds like a awful myth. that is like saying someone learned how to make healthy adictive cigarettes and he was killed. sounds like a poorly created story.

Comment

Yes, I am sorry. I got my facts wrong. My dad set me straight. it was a guy who was able to figure out how to make a car go for 100 miles off of one gallon of gas. But you still get my point.

Comment

i know how to do that. i will create simple steps

1. buy a honda insight manual transmission only. without any power extras or A/C
          2. get a gallon of gas while walking to the local gas shoppe.
          3. put the gas in the tank.
          4. hope it gets through the lines
          5. keep all windows up (every window is 5%)
          6. start your car as little as humanly possible.
          7. heating.
          8. and finally keep it at about 1,500-2,000 RPMs.

the honda insight gets about 50 mpg with "spirited driving" driving the car going the speed limits it is supposed to get about 70 or something.

Comment

Working...
          X