No announcement yet.

POLL - LHD or RHD vehicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LHD, cause spending the money to get a RHD car is stupid, especially for some poor azz mofos that Drifter 99% of the time are. Why waste all that money when you could be putting it into tires and suspension and what not. If you want to drive a RHD car, go to Japan. I sold mine cause it was a pain to gauge distance, pain to get my burgers and just all around a pain. Think I paid 300 for it, but that's rare.

Comment

RHD when it comes to 180s and S13-15.

Reason, you do not have to modify the exhaust manifolds because of the steering rack.

-Franco
      Team Rotora

Comment

although i do think that it would be really cool to have a LHD i think it would be just a lot easier to have RHD since ive grown up driving on it and also just the driving rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          LHD, cause spending the money to get a RHD car is stupid, especially for some poor azz mofos that Drifter 99% of the time are. Why waste all that money when you could be putting it into tires and suspension and what not. If you want to drive a RHD car, go to Japan. I sold mine cause it was a pain to gauge distance, pain to get my burgers and just all around a pain. Think I paid 300 for it, but that's rare.
          i think this is probably the best answer, however if you somehow find a cheap rhd car in the states such as say an old mini cooper and want to give it a whirl, go for it, i prefer left hand drive cause it's what i've grown up driving, if i grew up in a country that had rhd as it norm i'd probably prefer that. just get what you feel like but the passing topic with that picture is a good point too, it could become dangerous

Comment

Just bored at work... and from reading this post again, I can think of a few benefits of the RHD.

The technical benefits:
            1) Just like Franco said, no need to modify the exhaust manifold because of the steering shaft and rack is out of the way.
            2) You won't burn your heel of your right foot from the heat of the exhaust, which is right under your right foot on LHD cars. It burns! And my racing shoes usually get sticky because the rubber is melting!
            3) Can easily mount your seat lower.

The fun benefits:
            1) Easier to do rodeo!!! Because gas pedal if right next to the door.
            2) Can pick up girls easier when driving down the road!! Because you sit right next to the driver in the other car.
            3) Can use this pick up line when picking up girls... "Urrr... I need someone to pay the toll (or get my drive through) for me when I am driving..." .............. Nevermind, this is kind of lame... hehehe
            Hubert Young
            KORE 8 Films

Comment

I can't drive either... How about center drive like the McLarens?

Man, it sucks when you suck at driving....

Comment

3) Can use this pick up line when picking up girls... "Urrr... I need someone to pay the toll (or get my drive through) for me when I am driving..." .............. Nevermind, this is kind of lame... hehehe

*pulls up beside attractive girl*

Hey baby, wanna sit left chair for ya' boy? I needs me a co-pilot, can't get my mc'd's. see, the arms are short, but that don't reflect the merchandise.

Comment

LOL pork_poney i believe you have come across the single most important reason AND the best way to pull off having an RHD

Comment

lol, well it surely won't work bein' all...

"hello, i am regibald, would you please join me in my fly ride? i am unable to access the food delivery and payment windows at most typical american fast food restaurants and any assistance would be greatly appreciated"

Comment

hahaha shoot...well you never know, the ladies might jock ya just cuz of the rhd:P

Comment

'tis true, my friend, 'tis true.

I want a RHD motorcycle. that way i can still drive it AND the ladies will come running.

Comment

I like RHD cuz it is alot of fun, and yes it is very cool how many ppl will want a ride and even more so want to go thru a fast food place.

Comment

I say, for drifting, RHD because you can adjust the steering angles easier with your right hand when you're sliding through a corner with one hand on the e-brake or shift nob. but for regular driving, LHD because it would be a pain in the *Censored**Censored**Censored* to get drive through and to pay tolls

Comment

Working...
                            X