Is it worth it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth it

I have the chance of a lifetime right now.

I can import an R32 but since i dont have the money to legalize it i have to register it as a race/show car which means i can only drive 2,500 miles on the street per 12 months thats 7 miles a day if i drove everyday. but if i didnt drive during the week(im lazy) thats about 35 miles on the weekend.

Is it worth it?

before you vote ITS A SKYLINE!

plus i barely drive long distances and it will mostly be for street racing and no i wont go rice i still love drifting. i will be drifting with a different car.
    Yes
    70.83%
    No
    29.17%

how much?

Comment

$10,000 US dollars which includes shipping ITS A STEAL! the guys selling it so low because he needs to get it out because of storage charges and non paying people on ebay

Comment

pictures

Comment

RE:

I guess I'd do it...

Oh well, if you get it, bring it up here!

Comment

Im in palm springs california where you at?

Comment

RE:

L.A

We can do a meet or something. I know at least 20 people that would probably drive up just to see a Skyline owned by private party (Not shop, buisness, dealer, etc...).

Comment

sweet

i....i...............feel so loved

i have friends wanting to kick my *Censored**Censored**Censored* saying its a dumb idea. BUT UP THEIR @$$3$!!!!!

Comment

Be careful what you wish for, this might sound like a great deal right now... but trust me...from expericance great deals on dream cars can become worst nightmares about shitboxes

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                    Be careful what you wish for, this might sound like a great deal right now... but trust me...from expericance great deals on dream cars can become worst nightmares about shitboxes
                    hehe, like doing time in the slammer?? haha.

dude, you'd be such a PIMP if you had a skyline. but one question.

if you import as a showcar and later have money, can u change the title so you can drive it regularly?

Comment

take that beast. how much is it to legalize it? i say 35miles of killing corners is a great deal to me.

Comment

im not sure if u can change the title to street legal if not its cool i can live with it as a race/show car ill drive it a lot and just turn back my odometer <_< >_> that way i can drive it everyday without going over the 2.5k limit <_< >_> <_< shhhhhh the wind!

i know id be a pimp I LOVE IT!

I WANT TO SHAME ALL THESE HONDAS HERE AND ALL THE RICERS!

Comment

Of course it's worth it, but are you sure it's legit? You might be getting scammed. $10,000 for the car and importing? It sounds too good to be true. If it's real, Go for it!!!

Comment

i spoke with the guy over the phone and everything sseems to be legit. i just have to get my dad to order it. me and my mom really want it.

oh ya im 15 and im getting this lol crazy huh?

I WILL SHAME RICERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

why do would you bother staying within the legal amount of miles? who the fcuk is gunna check?

Comment

Working...
                              X