RIP(Stealth)*-My black 3rd gen is gone :'(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP(Stealth)*-My black 3rd gen is gone :'(

well guys shes gone, my baby burnt to the ground on august 25th at 3:04am thanks to my boondock town firedepartment lazy arses to come out of bed and save her. they didtn come for a good 45 minutes and i couldnt do much with just buckets of water. i have finally manned up to announce it to my drifting brethren on drifting.com. RIP STEALTH

August 25th-8:04pm
    i was on my way home from virginia(went to kdr out thier) because i got some new toys for my rotary. anyways on my way home i decided to finally hit up pa. ive heard marvelous thinks from tony angelo about the mts in pa and some of the spots around thier. so i decided to finally check it out myself. i was driving around pa for a good 4-5hrs hitting up some curves and writing down directions etc etc and decided to head home (had school the next day)

August 26th 12:04am
    finally got home and saw that my drive way had been finally repaved so i had to park on the grass. i am always hesitant to park on the grass due to a past experiences and horror stories from friends about how rotaries can ignited dead grass and just my luck the only place for me to park on the yard seemed to be a nice patch of alive grass but i came to find out i was very very wrong. i left the car running so that she could cool down and planned on comming back out in a few mins, but thanks to my sister and her boy friends shenanigans i had to get in a fight with him. spent about an hour pounding on this poor kid, wasnt treatin her right, and ran to the kitchen to get a sandwhich and turn of my baby. i go out my front door and see smoke billowing form the back of the house. is the fire place on ? noo its not oh sh!t thats my car. runn around to the back of the house and as i suspected my car my baby my girlfriend of 3 years was sitting thier burning. kdr didnt do a very good job of setting up ny new engine cooling system and put an inadequate fmic and a stock radiator back onto the car which i found out later. i run insid call 911 to get a fire truck back her so maybe i can salvage her you know, but of course everyones sleeping, and im getting the run around untill i eventually get someone. i had to wait a whole 2 hours because thier was another house on fire and one of the trucks in my boondock town had engine problems.

August 26th 2:50 am
    by the time the fire was finally put out, about half the backyard and my car fell victim to this blaze. the car had no salvageable parts and now a black fd with about 20,000 in aftermarket parts is sitting in a junkyard in morris county.

August 26th 10:11am
    called insurance and landscapers(parents are making me pay for the damages) plus kdr (damn you kdr damn you) and find out how much i am going to be able to recieve and how much the new landscaping is gonna cost. to make a long story short i will only come away wiht a profit of about $9500 since the new trees and grass and crap is goign to be so expensive

anyways i just wanted to bring to your attention the downfall of my fd and what happened. i feel upset when i think about my crispy fd, but i have hope that my new project this winter (onevia or s14) will be suffice enough to help me forget my toasty buddy. i plan on setting the ground work and building up the car into a 400hp+ daily driven drift able beast and i am going to need even more help from all you tech guys at drifting.com

anyways this is wayne signing out. hopefully all you guys can attend the wake. the junk yard gave me about 3/4s of the car as a token i guess. it is a shame what has happened to her.

peace and afro grease
    la resistance lives onnn

My condolences go out to you man.

Comment

thanks man, its a damn shame to watch your baby just go up in smoke and u have to stand thier helpless. your first car, your only car, your toy of years, that you put your blood sweat tears and a lot of curse words towards. damn you fire

DAMN YOU

Comment

Hey your car lives again w/ spirit in my car I picked it up as a fire damage and am currently painting it black. (no not keeping it primered black that was too crazy)

Comment

aw man im so sorry :-/

Comment

Damn that sucks. Did you figure out how exactly it caught fire? BTW, what did you have KDR do?

Comment

damn.. =/

Comment

sorry to hear that blue, i say yell the PHUCK out of the KDR ppl (makes you feel better) or sue em

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                  Hey your car lives again w/ spirit in my car I picked it up as a fire damage and am currently painting it black. (no not keeping it primered black that was too crazy)
                  keep the soul living. i pass on stealthy* to you. the torch is being handed to you, keep stealth 2.0 great and im going to live my fd life through your eyes, so you best keep winning.

i plan on buying another black fd as soon as i get into colleg.

make sure you put a sexy style body kit on and sum nice black ssr profs. that would be hot. keep the car gangster.

if you need rotary help or wanna show you how to drift stealthy 2.0 right i got you man call me ahahah

anyways keep the posts comming your helpign me cope

i just bought a bunch of crap for it too, new rims commin in, finally gettin my defi bf gauges. gettin my sexy style kit. had a hkst04r commin in, should be makin 430+rwhp needed to get it tuned. sigh, dont worry guys im makin another black car, prolly a onevia or s14-hopefully

keep on the lookout for sum cheapo coupes or s14s for your best bud blue

damn you fire to hell, literally
                  Last edited by Wayne; 09-23-2004, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Its not so bad that it actually burned, but that you actually had to sit there for 2 hours and watch it burn. Im sorry, really sorry, but dont you think you should've never parked on the grass. Well i hope your S project goes nicely!

Comment

First, the FMIC. You mentioned the FMIC was inadequate. How do you know that it was inadequate?

Second, the stock radiator. Every single FD owner that I know, knows not to use the stock radiator and to go w/ a quality aftermarket radiator. You mentioned that you had a stock radiator put back on the car...was stock radiator installed w/o your consent/knowledge?

Lastly, you said you had a new cooling system installed. What exactly was installed and who recommended the setup?

You seem to be pinning the blame on KDR quite a bit. I'm trying not to be biased at all....but some times, people make mistakes and will blame others (like shops) w/o blaming themselves.

If you can shed some light on these questions,...that may help w/ essentially "my judgement" of who may be to blame.

Sorry to hear about the fire.

Dom
                      Last edited by DomLee; 09-23-2004, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Yup I fear the fire too. I remember at one of the Drift Sessions my plug wires caught on fire on the pass side. I was yelling "Fire Fire" at the guy and he thought I was joking. Then he saw the fire and got the extinguisher and put it out for me. I really thankfull that guy helped me out or else I might have had to witness the same horrifying event that you've experienced. I'm really sorry that happened to you man. First thing I did after my incident was go buy a set of Fire Extinguishers from checkers for $21. Now I always keep one in the car.

Comment

i tryed geting a job as soon as i turned 14 and no one hired me so like all was im still broke but i saved up $50 and bought a xmod thinking it would be fun for a week then i would throw it away under my bed jp. but it was fun i bought some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for it like engines and 4wd .THEN the batterys touched the antena and pssspspspssssss smoke came out of the lill reciver box.THAT WAS 4 DAYS AFTER I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!.well the car is fuked
                          im not comparing my lill 50dolla car to ur FD but i just want to say i know wut ur feeling.
                          DAM i just remember how much this sucks

Comment

man that suck a$$....

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                              keep the soul living. i pass on stealthy* to you. the torch is being handed to you, keep stealth 2.0 great and im going to live my fd life through your eyes, so you best keep winning.

i plan on buying another black fd as soon as i get into colleg.

make sure you put a sexy style body kit on and sum nice black ssr profs. that would be hot. keep the car gangster.

if you need rotary help or wanna show you how to drift stealthy 2.0 right i got you man call me ahahah

anyways keep the posts comming your helpign me cope

i just bought a bunch of crap for it too, new rims commin in, finally gettin my defi bf gauges. gettin my sexy style kit. had a hkst04r commin in, should be makin 430+rwhp needed to get it tuned. sigh, dont worry guys im makin another black car, prolly a onevia or s14-hopefully

keep on the lookout for sum cheapo coupes or s14s for your best bud blue

damn you fire to hell, literally
                              I appreciate the torch pass =) I'm probably gonna get the veilside d1gt kit (Rotary Power's drift car) but yeah SSR's will be dope... gonna keep it gangsta? Fo sho!!! hahahaha yeah man thanks and I'll keep you updated. Hopefully gonna pick up the car from the body shop today

Comment

Working...
                              X