the Drift BiBle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Drift BiBle!

Hey i just saw the drift bible with the drift king, and i thought the video was pretty good. I found the dynamic drifing interesting, cause all i do is mainly brake drifting.lol. The ae86 in there was tight! The only thing i would have changed is give more time on the s13. On the ae86 were nishizao coilovers, wtf? ive never heard of those. it looked like they were pretty bouncey as well. Do any of you know why this is? and do any of you know where i can learn about these? thanks alot. post anything you want about the ae86 in the movie.

The "bouncy-ness" could have to do with a high spring rate, causing the car to be more unstable in the rear, making it easier to initiate drifts. Very nice 86, I agree as well. I happen to like the short clip of him drifting the mazda miata.

Comment

That DVD is a mid-90's piece of crap. Get off of Keiichi's nuts, you'll never meet him, and even if you have the "priveleage", he'll probably make fun of you for being American and trying to drift. So when you see him, give him a swift kick to the groin. Maybe buy him some glasses so that he can better see what happens in D1GP. What would happen if we kidnapped Kazama, Taniguchi, Miki, Nomuken, and Imamura? Then that bastard would actually have to judge some of the D1 driving and wouldn't know what to do.

Comment

Grrrrrr

Comment

It is posible to meet him, and I'm not sure who you are responding to, but I'll let the picture do the talking.

Perhaps his judging needs some work, but quit the personal attacks.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Pennyman; 10-07-2004, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
            That DVD is a mid-90's piece of crap. Get off of Keiichi's nuts, you'll never meet him, and even if you have the "priveleage", he'll probably make fun of you for being American and trying to drift. So when you see him, give him a swift kick to the groin. Maybe buy him some glasses so that he can better see what happens in D1GP. What would happen if we kidnapped Kazama, Taniguchi, Miki, Nomuken, and Imamura? Then that bastard would actually have to judge some of the D1 driving and wouldn't know what to do.
            as much as i hate, i do have to agree, these 4 or 5 guys seem to win every single round. i want to see someone work their way up through all the drifters and bring home the prize. ive felt like this for awhile but nevebr really had the balls to say it i guess. i dont think id give the drift king a kick in the nuts though he seems like a cool guy, but i think that d1 is a tad unfair when it comes to a few teams that always seem to win.

i think we should steel nomuken and make him drive in the formula d series ahah that would be soo cool

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
              i think we should steel nomuken and make him drive in the formula d series ahah that would be soo cool
              That would be a good idea... only because of this premise:

Sam would try to pass Nomuken, but nomuken would just steer INTO anyone who tried to pass him, thus causing a collision, and perhaps elliminating both of them.

No seriously, did anyone notice that on the JDM Option vol. 6 DVD? When Hibino was passing Nomuken, Ken turned INTO him and theytouched, then Nomuken just got back in front like nothing happened! WTF. I would have "kept it real" if i were Hibino! Get out the car up in his face like:

"WHAT, WHAT! I ain't playin', that sh!t was fcuked up! I keep it real, monkey man, its time to throw down! Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang! Arf Arf! WHAT!"

Comment

survival of the fittest i say.....

Comment

i gotta agree with all of you! lmao

Comment

but can anyone answer my questions?

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                      I would have "kept it real" if i were Hibino! Get out the car up in his face like:

"WHAT, WHAT! I ain't playin', that sh!t was fcuked up! I keep it real, monkey man, its time to throw down! Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang! Arf Arf! WHAT!"
                      ahahahhaha ahh man that was so gangster i gotta give you props for that ahahahahah, throw up your W's everyone wu-tang for life.

but nah actually id rather take imamura cuz i love his fd yummm

Comment

Originally posted by silviafreak
                        but can anyone answer my questions?
                        What teh hell was the question? You wanna know about some springs on a corolla from 1995 in a country 7,000 miles away!? Let me go down the street and take a look for you.

Comment

What teh hell was the question? You wanna know about some springs on a corolla from 1995 in a country 7,000 miles away!? Let me go down the street and take a look for you.
                          okay dude..take it down a notch man..take it easy turbo..don't ave to be all scarcastic although it was soo called for..

Comment

The drift bible in my opinion isn't the best learning guide for drifting. I personally think going to websites to learn techniques, and testing them out at events is prolly the best way to learn. The fact that it's called the Bible means it should encompass everything about drifting. It doesn't... Keiichi isn't my hero. I stand with _PG_ about Keiichi...

Comment

Word Crafstman... My idol is definitely Hariguchi.

I think Drift Tengoku vol. 5 (or something like that) has Hariguchi, Kazama, Taniguchi, Ueo, and Imamura (when he drove the brown AE86) go over their techniques step by step. SUper helpful, modern, BADASS drivers all with very different styles. VERY good video. I learned a LOT from watching Hariguchi explain his style, and see a lot of incar for a couple laps, with the little Picture in the corner showing the outside view as it corresponds...

Oh wait, maybe I'll win competitions by doing "dynamic drift". Or not. Maybe I win competitions by feinting, clutchkicking, power, sidebrake, sidebrake, power, front lock, shift down to 2nd, power, clutchkick... Have the Drift Bible teach you that! More like the Drift Post-It Note.

Comment

Working...
                              X