Has anyone ever tried to drift a K car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
    Now if I was going to import something to America, that would be it. How much do they run over there Extreme?
    The Dunk cost me 13500 new with now options but air con, pw wind., and privacy glass. No radio stuff like that. They dont make the car any more. And this would never get passed for the states. It does have air bags and antilock brakes but the body would never pass. to bad they killer cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
      You can't call him a stupid foreigner,I doubt he is in Japan to begin with.

You said K cars,you didn't specify a region,so t is relavent.The airbrush job on the Honda is done well.very well.
      hence why i said "lol j/k (j/k means just kidding)"....u dont have to pull off a lawyer on me with all the fancy relevant irrelevant stuff

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
        Here is my Dunk it is the only production Honda car with a factry turbo.
        SPECS
        Engine 660cc
        Tranz Auto 3spd
        D/T FF Ground Zero Air Suspension

Tunning Delica Turbo
        50 Shot NOS
        Head Port mached and cc
        Exaust Full Stainless 100mm Custom exaust manifold and down pipe
        Wheels 15" work

Performance 120whp
        top speed 120 mph
        1/4 mile N/A
        1/8 mile 12.3 et
        is this 120 whp stock?

Comment

Originally posted by pcbootleger
          is this 120 whp stock?
          hell no its like 62-65 stock and those quotes are with out the gas I havent gotten dyno time after the NOS upgrade

Comment

that car is a BEAST

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
              hence why i said "lol j/k (j/k means just kidding)"....u dont have to pull off a lawyer on me with all the fancy relevant irrelevant stuff
              haha....How much hp do you think you could squeeze out of the little engine?

Comment

maybe the nos will raise it up a bit from 120..its original though

Comment

The biggest problem is that the timing is fixed and runs off coilpacks fired by the ECU. Ther is no aftermarket ECU and I have yet to find a shop or a thech that can reprogram it. Another is the pistons they are week when they get allot of boost. I suppose if I could overcome these hurdles I could get 140-150 without the NOS, But I would have to drop down to a 35 shot to save the engine at that point. I have blown it 3 times, Well the pistons have exploded 3 times to be exact.

Comment

Working...
                  X