Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, I never should have shaved my toes

Comment

• cool thanks nadine , also one question in your opinion is it possible to make a good competitive 180 drift car while retaining the KA24e? my brothers ka is putting out about 250 hp to 270 depending on state of tune and the weather would this be enough power to make a competitive 180 for formula D?

Comment

• Originally posted by teamINERTIA
        cool thanks nadine , also one question in your opinion is it possible to make a good competitive 180 drift car while retaining the KA24e? my brothers ka is putting out about 250 hp to 270 depending on state of tune and the weather would this be enough power to make a competitive 180 for formula D?
        dont mean to jack this, but any car can be competitive for formula d, you just need a good driver. teh course plays a good part in it too, depends on how it is setup and ish. just wish him luck and tell him to pracitice almost daily

Comment

• Originally posted by BensonHsu
          it doesnt matter... i still think youre the only one to drive around with 17s in the front and 18s in the rear.

that's tyte style.
          Not to bust your bubble there lover boy but Drifter X has the same setup at least in Hashiriya (DvD)

Hehe keep up the good work guys (Ben/Nad)

With love from Sweden

Comment

• Yo, Nadine... Hook me up with some PEACHES! HAHA J/K No, but for real where can i get some.

Comment

• Hey nadine, how do you like your GP sports coilovers compared to the hipermax IIs? sorry if this question as asked before...im too lazy to look back..

also, which do you prefer? coupe or hatch?

Comment

• Originally posted by teamINERTIA
                cool thanks nadine , also one question in your opinion is it possible to make a good competitive 180 drift car while retaining the KA24e? my brothers ka is putting out about 250 hp to 270 depending on state of tune and the weather would this be enough power to make a competitive 180 for formula D?
                Sorry on the late reply, but yes, it would definitely be competitive. The judges have the stats on your car...so they'll give you credit as long as you're pushing the limits and putting on a cute show! That was a good question, because there is such a big misconception about needing crazy RB or SR with 400 hp to win drifting competitions. Thanks for asking
                Nadine Hsu
                http://www.nadine180.com
                http://www.driftingpretty.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Schwartz
                  Yo, Nadine... Hook me up with some PEACHES! HAHA J/K No, but for real where can i get some.
                  Peaches? Well you could get them Drifting Pretty...as long as you let us introduce you to Amanda's cousin.
                  Nadine Hsu

Comment

• Originally posted by Chem.X
                    Not to bust your bubble there lover boy but Drifter X has the same setup at least in Hashiriya (DvD)

Hehe keep up the good work guys (Ben/Nad)

With love from Sweden
                    you're probably right! but i meant in the US. haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
                      Hey nadine, how do you like your GP sports coilovers compared to the hipermax IIs? sorry if this question as asked before...im too lazy to look back..

also, which do you prefer? coupe or hatch?
                      Great question...I definitely like the GP Sports coilovers better than my old HKS Hipermax II's. The GP ones have tougher spring rates (10 and 8) and the shocks are definitely stiffer. The HKS set was pretty soft compared to the GP ones. If you're into daily driving your drift car though, the HKS would be a more comfortable ride for you. GP Sports retails for about 1500-1700...very cheap compared to the HKS which go for over 2000. Either coilover is still awesome for drifting!!!

I have a coupe for daily driving and I really like the way it feels. The chassis is definitely more strong and light without the hatch. But the hatch has my heart because before, I used to drive it daily and love how I could fit sooooooooooooooooo much crap inside it...I could go shopping at costco then the mall then to the grocery store and not have to empty out my car till the end of the day. Even today when I cruise over to drift days, I can stuff my floor jack, 2-18" wheels, a small tool kit, sunblock, 8 foldup chairs, an ezup tent and a boyfriend for the passenger seat in my lil hatch. Coupes suck on cargo space...you can't fit crap in them. Hahahaa.
                      Nadine Hsu

Comment

• Thank you

Nadine,
                        I really dont have a question for you. I just wanted to thank you for your words of wizdom at DD22. I was the guy in the black miata. I appreciated you taking the time to help me out. Benson helped me out too
                        Hope to see the both of you out there the next time I can afford it
                        Maybe April

Thanks again,
                        Jeff

Comment

• hey, i've see you and your coupe around the the area here and there and once at autolink, what kind of rims do you run up front? they have massive lip haha, nice nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by NadineToyoda
                            Peaches? Well you could get them Drifting Pretty...as long as you let us introduce you to Amanda's cousin.

OK OK you twisted my arm. HAHA No, you dont have to twist my arm. It wont take much to get me to meet her cousin. You just put me on the spot last time. Im too shy

Comment

• hahaha.. amanda's cousin is hott... Ben = Shy?? nah I find that hard to believe...

Comment

• True on the coupe. I can only fit like 4 17inch tires in and thats it. No more. And a Tool box. As for chassis stiffness they are amazing I would take it over a hatch anyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X