ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow drifting (or... cheating as i would call it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeetYouAtTheTop
    i dont get it
    Drifting snow is snow raised from the surface of the Earth by the wind to a height of less than 1.5 to 2.0 m above the surface. It dose not restrict horizontal visibility at 2.0 m or more above the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Driven_out
      Drifting snow is snow raised from the surface of the Earth by the wind to a height of less than 1.5 to 2.0 m above the surface. It dose not restrict horizontal visibility at 2.0 m or more above the surface.
      aahh...i c...you see, i live in cali, no snow in my area

Comment

Noooooooob. A snow drift is a pile of snow that collects in a certain location when it's blown there by the wind. It can also be a drift that was performed in snow conditions. Hence the pun :P

B-Wurm

Comment

mmm, snow drifting is sooo much fun. Can't wait for this season to really get underway, looks to be very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by otakugt4
            mmm, snow drifting is sooo much fun. Can't wait for this season to really get underway, looks to be very promising.

yessaa.... cant wait to bust out my ff snow drifting...woohoo

Comment

Who can say snow drifting ISN'T fun? I've been in Wyoming for a year now. Plenty of snow for drifting. Though not many out here know of drifting. Most just call it "getting shi**y". Bunch of silly rednecks with their big nasty trucks. hahaha
              Going home to Seattle soon though, plenty of rainy weather for learning and solidifying thechniques. =)

Comment

YES!! We just got about 3 inches. Time to hit up the Wal-Mart parking lot!

Comment

I was forced to drive home through several inches of snow. I had more or less bald summer tires on all 4 wheels. It wasn't fun. Understeer happened at the slightest hard braking or turning and I almost wrecked drifing a huge downhill turn because I got too much speed. Even though I drifted every single turn it sucked because what would usually be a 15min trip took me an hour. I had to try 4 different streets to get up to my house, I thought I wasn't going to make it. I really need to mount some new tires. But drifting everything was awesome and I will drive as much as possible when it snows as soon as I get some tires.

Comment

wooohoooo!!! first snow this year today!! i had a HELLA good drift session tonight while delivering pizzas...i love snow

Comment

We are getting a nice wicked storm right now here in south central NH. Oh ya, already got a good like 6inches. Will be out playing in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X